ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3

Start from the beginning

"sure!" i grabbed jugyeong's hand and ran away.

i really should get him his helmet back, though. eh. i'll figure it out.

...

jugyeong has look distraught ever since the cake incident.

every time she turned my way i tried to cheer her up by sending hand signs but she seemed to distracted to even notice.

at one point she even screamed out in the hallway. she seemed absolutely afraid of suho.

i guess it must be because of when he helped her earlier. i worry for that girl. things always seem to go wrong for her.

...

okay, it's official. something weird is going on between jugyeong and suho.

this morning the sun was peering in through the windows. it was hitting suho right in the face. jugyeong ran to close the curtain.

"because your eyes are precious. see you..."

"meh. your eyes are okay. besides, the sun shouldn't be avoided." i opened the curtain again, "time to get that d! erm, the vitamin d."

suho looked away. i could've sworn i saw him chuckle, but that's absolutely crazy.

suho? laughing? at me? right. i must be hallucinating.

i heard a little clink near me. suho's pencil rolled of his desk and onto the floor. it was closer to my desk than his.

i'll pick it up. i don't think he noticed anyway.

i leaned down and reached for it but instead i got ahold of...

suho's hand? wow, smooth. but, still, suho's hand? like we're in a drama or something.

i looked up and met eyes with him. our faces were literally millimeters away from each other.

we pulled back but were immediately yanked back together. i observed him, trying to figure out what was happening.

i pulled away again and felt my ear tug.

ohh. my earrings. his hair. of course.

i stood up slowly, careful not to pull on suho's hair. now that we were even closer i could untangle his hair from my earring.

suho shuffled but i managed anyway.

"finally, done! i'm so sorry, suho." i picked up his pencil. "here you go."

he didn't say anything, just looked straight ahead. his face was flushed pink.

"um. by the way, your hair is really soft and fluffy. what shampoo and conditioner do you use?" i asked awkwardly.

i was seated now, my chin rested on my palm as i let my curiosity flow.

suho laughed quietly as he brought his hand up to hide his face.

"oh my god! i made you laugh?! i made lee suho laugh!" i stood up victoriously but quickly sat back down when i noticed everyone staring at me.

"so there is some human in you. i hope to see it more often."

suho, still looking slightly pink, continued looking away from me.

...

i walked insouciantly through the halls when a strong force pulled me.

great! what a great way to ruin my mood! well, i won't let him. instead, i'll ruin his.

seojun pushed me against the wall, leaning an arm on the wall next to my head.