CHAPTER 5: A TALKING MOUSE & QUESTIONS

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok child, did she hurt you?" I immediately recognized that voice. It belonged to the man that found me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, actually... I think I was the one who injured her... I mean I re opener her wounds." He looked at me, guilt written all over his face. "HEY! Don't hurt her!" He shouted at the sleep deprived-looking guy that had his suspicious scarf wrapped tightly around me.

Eww, this shit looks musty.

"Kid, if you want me to let go of your friend you'll have to calm her down." He responded, tightening the scarf around me as I kept resisting.

"He is not my friend." I spat out between gritted teeth, catching Armin by surprise.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Get her to calm down and I'll let go." He looked back at Armin.

"Aizawa-" The blonde man from before looked shocked.

"I know what I'm doing All might." He informed calmly.

So his name is... All might. Ummmm... What??

"Y/n please stop, if they wanted to harm us they would have done it before, while we were unconscious." He looked at me with big pleading eyes. "Look, I just woke up a few hours ago. I'm also scared of this place, it looks nothing to what we know back in our hometown..." He sighed. "So please, let them explain where we are... maybe they'll even help us." His small lecture left all the adults in the room silent, processing everything. I slowly sat down on the bed, opposing no resistance.

"We're not in paradis anymore Armin, haven't you seen outside?" He shook his head.

"I-I woke up inside the building." He defended himself.

"There are no walls here Armin. No wall Maria or Rose, most certainly not wall Sina. And let me tell you; we're not in Marley either." He looked at me in utter horror and disbelief.

"W-what do you mean by that? Are you sure? If there are no walls then-"

"-Then it means that we're not home anymore." I finished for him, Everyone still silent. The only noise that could be heard were the birds outside.

The guy who was standing next to me looked at us in pity and confusion. He glanced towards the other adults before letting go of me and introducing himself.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, I am the teacher of class 1-A at the hero school you guys are currently staying at. I know this might be new and scary for both of you but we really need to know some things about you guys before we can help you out." He glanced at me. "Both of you will have to cooperate." I grunted, not really wanting to be a part of this.

After a few seconds of internal debate Armin broke the uncomfortable silence.
"My name is Armin Arlert sir, I am a graduate of the 104th cadet training program that finished a few months ago. Since then I got into the survey corps and have made it into the special operation squad, with captain Levi at front, it's better known as the Levi squad, sir." He took a deep breath, looking at me. "I have been part of the 57th expedition, as well as part of the special operation group to retrieve wall Maria amongst other things." He finished his speech with our salute. I slightly shivered when he did the gesture, remembering our fallen comrades.
"This grumpy girl over here" He continued. "Is Y/n Ackerman, also part of-"