13.Trouser Problem

Start from the beginning

Sid- then you can go along with them

Avu- no, I don't want to go with unknown faces.

She again rolled her eyes. Sid didn't reply anything and was just having a look which Avu understood.

Avu- you bought me here so you will take me to shopping

Sid just gave her a stiff expression while Avu too made a stern face.

Avu- then be ready to say RIP to your clothes

She warned.

Sid- are you going to tear them ?

He asked, completely hiding his amusement behind his curt tone.

Avu- no... no... that won't be fun, I am just gonna arrogate your clothes so say RIP to your clothes. Return If Possible

She smirked.

Sid- don't you dare.

But ignoring him, she fiddled her fingers with full attitude and ran inside the closet after poking her tongue out.

Sid sighed helplessly as he again failed to save his clothes from Avu while after choosing something for her, she came out from the closet and went inside the washroom.

Soon she come out the washroom walking like joker as the trouser was too loose and long for her that she wasn't able to walk properly in it.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻
*ignore that bag and the cap

Avu- ahh who wear this much huge clothes ?

She whinned.

Sid- I have bought my clothes for me not for you

He said like stating some fact at which Avu just made a poker face.

Avu- but how am I gonna roam in this ?

She said coming towards the bed but her unfortunate, her legs got stuck in her trousers and she lost her balance and was about to fall but Sid caught her from front waist.

He was standing there with a straight face while Avu sighed resting her head on his arm as her bones got saved from cracking.

Sid made her stand properly and she mouthed a 'thankyou' to him which came out like a whisper.

Standing back properly Avu whined like a kid as she still have no solution for this trouser problem.

But before she could start walking again to break her bones Sid stopped her and received a 'what' look from Avu.

Sid came closer to her making her breathe hitch, looking at some other direction he lifted her tshirt up.

Avu- What...

She tried to speak but get cut off by him.

Sid- stay quiet for sometime

He pulled her trousers up fom her waist level till her tummy. Shivers ran through their bodies when his warm fingers touched her cold skin.

She was continuously staring at him but he was looking at any other random direction. Then he grabbed the knot of the trouser and tied it more tightly.

Sid- this much tight will be okay ?

Words have been stucked into her throat that she only hummed after a lots of efforts.

Pulling her tshirt down, he bend down on his spot making her startle and she was about to step back but her legs got freezed by his next move.

He folded the extra part of the trouser which was coming out from her legs. She was standing there like a statue staring at the person who was kneeling down in front of her.

After Sid got satisfied that now she will not be more uncomfortable, he got up from his place.

Sid- sometimes we need to use our brain instead of whining like kids.

And he took his wrist watch and started leaving from their while wearing it.

Sid- come down for breakfast. I don't have much time to waste on your stupid shopping

And he was finally out from her sight, coming back her senses she firstly blinked her lashes twice and shakes her head lightly.

Avu- is bande ke bhi alag hi mood swings hai.
(this guy also has different mood swings.)

She said while staring at the room's exit but soon she shrugged off her thoughts and did her hairs. As she wasn't having anything with her so she didn't did any makeup and then went downstairs and luckily without getting lost.

Avu- good morning

She chirped like a morning bird and the servants also greeted her back happily while Sid continued eating his breakfast and Avu rolled her eyes on his behaviour.

A maid pulled the same chair for Avu where she sat last night. She did her breakfast without any tantrums as they have served her vegetable poha with orange juice.

After having the breakfast, Sid signalled her to follow him. She was just praying that she don't get surrounded by lots of unnecessary guards.

And for her good luck, no guard was going along with them. And the plus point was that Sid was going to drive the same Audi Car which he was driving yesterday.

 And the plus point was that Sid was going to drive the same Audi Car which he was driving yesterday

Chapter word- 1154
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav or worst parts

2 min silence🤐 for those who thought that this Sid will get influenced by KTN Sid so soon😝😂🤣

That RIP new full form's credit goes to... I don't remember her name so comment me batana plzzz🥰

 I don't remember her name so comment me batana plzzz🥰

Aur ye hua saree ka punar-janm 🙏👀💀

Your dearest author
~ T.R