I had the urge to call in sick and skip my shift at the cafe, but since there's only a week left, I'd feel guilty for not showing up for my last days there.

My ring of my phone brings me out of the deep state of thoughts, so I groan before lifting the device up and squint to read the text message flashing brightly on the screen.

Chloe:
1:44pm
*one link attachment*
???????

I open the Twitter link my friend Chloe sent me, to see pictures of me, Harry and the band at the airport taken by the obnoxious paparazzi, and some other photos, which I'm assuming are taken by fans, of me holding the flowers I bought for myself in Camden Market, walking next to Harry, as we both have smiles lingering on our features.

I scroll down to read the article attached next to the photos.

•••
Harry Styles' fans are LOSING THEIR MINDS after this week's events!

Harry Styles is officially a solo artist after dropping his debut single Sign Of The Times, showing off his vocal skills and songwriting expertise!
We're all curious to hear him prove himself performing this song on Saturday Night Live on April 15th!

Just when we thought this week couldn't get any crazier, a reliable source tells us they saw Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin leaving his house on April 4th, looking very flustered!
"They had a wild night," the source reveals, leaving it up to our steamy interpretations.

Later the same week, Mr. Styles allegedly went on a business trip to London, bringing a new girl with him! He even got her yellow flowers!!!
View the fan-taken pictures above to see her carrying the daffodils around Camden's streets!

Spoiler alert! The mysterious girl turns out to be the record-breaking football player Reece McCarthy's ex-girlfriend Amber Easton, leaving fans speechless! As Reece commented months ago, the couple broke up because Amber 'broke his trust'!
Could that mean she's a cheater? Would she be a good influence on Harry, then?

Fans speculate she might be using Styles for his fame and money, but which romance are you rooting for?
#TeamBarbara or #TeamAmber ?
•••

I close the article, the Twitter page filled with comments appearing about it instead, as I scroll to the ones I'm tagged in to see if somebody actually believes we're dating. That doesn't even make any sense!

tpwkxxhazzy: This is a joke, right?

larryxxforever: Please, their friendship isn't even as big as her thighs.

xkennyjennylove: Guys chill, Harry dates only models.

hxrryfan5009: Let's just hope her personality is better than her looks LOL

hazzlovesellie: WHORE!

As I read all the comments pointed at me, I suddenly have the urge to throw my phone across the room, but instead, I just close the app and rub my hands frustratingly on my face.

Good-fucking-morning to me.

What the hell? I'm just working with him, why am I already considered a whore?