chapter 6

I'm so mad rn cause wattpad decided to delete this chapter and I had to rewrite it omg I had so much written pls help.

also i'm waiting for my dentist appointment rn payne

^this is me after rewriting it

i'm still so mad wtfthanks for listening to my quick rant

thanks for listening to my quick rant. luv ya!

Sabine <3

***

I've got only a day until the filming of the documentary, and since the shoot is happening at Abbey Road Studios, we're flying to London today and staying at a hotel. I've never been there before, so I'm hoping to free some time to walk around the city.

Needless to say, I've been working my ass off to learn the whole album, being in the studio all the time. I haven't also been to work at the cafe, but Landon said it's all good.

On top of all of that, my nightmares are back. I swear each time I think they're gone, they come back in a bigger wave.

It's always the same terror, but different execution; it starts with me being in a car, ends with me having blood on my hands, running away from the danger in the car. It's always different causes of the danger, but the same person making it.

But maybe it's a good thing I can't sleep because I have more time to prepare for tomorrow.

It's 10am and my flight is in 3 hours, Olivia is going to drive me to the airport and I've already packed my bags. With nothing left to do, I eat breakfast before picking out an outfit. I'm not in the mood for a fancy outfit, so I just throw on a black oversized hoodie, adding grey ripped mom jeans, with a pair of white nike air force 1's. I manage to throw my frizzy hair in a messy bun, wearing small gold hoop earrings.

I receive a text from Liv, indicating she's already on her way to my apartment, leaving me to sit at the kitchen table with a suitcase next to it. I gotta be honest, I'm pretty fucking nervous. We already start filming tomorrow early in the morning, so there's only one rehearsal left.

I snap out of my thoughts, making my way out of the apartment and locking the doors. Harry and everyone else is supposed to meet me at the airport.

Most of the ride consists of Liv trying to take the stress off of me by telling stories about how her morning on set went. We've got plenty of time left, so she stops at Starbucks to get drinks.

"What if I fuck it all up?" I insecurely address my concerns. I've probably annoyed her already, I just can't help but speak my worries audibly.

"Girl, you're a pro. You have absolutely nothing to worry about," she states, as a matter-of-fact, pulling up at the Starbucks' drive-through.

"If I don't get my shit together mentally, I'm fucked," I sigh before we both take our orders.

"Remember how you used to manifest stuff by writing in your notebook? You should do that now," she reminds me while paying for the drinks before I can even oppose.