-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-

Start from the beginning

A person's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of the phone displaying that calling screen.

'So this is Taeberry huh..' They pondered before pressing decline.

──☆──

His heart dropped 'Is he mad at me..?' Could he have really just left Taehyun without a word and ghost him? Why? Beomgyu would never... k maybe to Kai or Yeonjun but not Taehyun!!
The silvernette went from moving around anxiously to freezing in an instance. His eyes like his heart hurt since they were getting red from the tears escaping them..

He again wiped them away before slowly sitting down on his and Beomgyu's bed 'At least he's awake..' He thought but something still didn't make much sense.. Taehyun gave Beomgyu's key to Soobin so how did he leave...?

He can't stop worrying, is he asleep or not? Who was on the other side of the call??

Taehyun then noticed something odd about the bedside table: Something that's usually on it is missing, and something has been added to it..

Beomgyu's notebook is what isn't there anymore.

And..

A letter is now there.

Taehyun felt a little ounce of hope, maybe this is from Beomgyu, maybe it can give him a clue of what happened.

Suddenly feeling a tad more spirited, he took hold of the paper and opened it but his expression was saddened after seeing that this isn't Beomgyu's pretty handwriting.

...

Taehyun could've sworn that his heart stopped beating for two seconds.. He's in utter disbelief, he just can't bring himself to process what he just read. So many questions are crowding his head, that he can't bring himself to think straight at all.

 So many questions are crowding his head, that he can't bring himself to think straight at all