'Get the fuck out, before i shoot you in your ugly ass head'
I explained lowly, pissed off with the bitch in front of me.

'Ugh, what's the matter with you huh?'
She screeched, completely unbothered by my threat.

Before i could say anything she spoke,

'Is it your wife huh? Is her pussy not good enough for you? Does she not satisfy you enough hmm? Or is it your daughter? Amara right? What is she too much off a brat that it stresses you out?'

I know she isn't talking about my wife like that?
She could take your ducking husband with a single glance bitch. That sexy motherfuck... off topic Armando.

But her mentioning my little girl? My fucking princess. Yeah she can fucking die a slow and painful death.

Just as i was about to shoot my gun, the door opened.

'What the fuck?'
I heard.

Well shit.

'Tesoro non è come sembra, te lo prometto.'
——(Baby it's not what it looks like, i promise)
I explained, turning around to face my wife.

This looks fucking amazing, i'm in my office with a new assistant' completely naked.

'Sorry, your husband doesn't want you anymore, he got tired of you and your bitch of a daughter'
The bitch voiced, placing her hands on her hips.

She's gonna fucking die now that Gabbys here.

'Cazzo hai appena detto della mia bambina?'
——(The fuck did you just say about my little girl)
Gabriela asked in a low tone and grabbing the assistant by her neck harshly.

'I don't understand italian bitch, besides me and your husband just slept together. We had the time of our lives and he enjoyed every second'
The bitch replied.

Is she good?

'Ohhh really? Do you want to know, how i know your lying? He knows that i would cut his dick off if he even looks at another girl let alone fucks one, so baby make it make sense'
Gabby explained, pushing the girl against the wall.

Damn girl.

I might just fuck her right after she kills this bitch.

'Fuck you bitch'
The whore screeched.

Fuck me she hurts my head.

'Jesus fuck, do you mind not doing that shit, i already have a headache'
Gabriela said, looking away and shaking her head.

'You better keep a close eye on your daughter, who knows what could happen to a brat like her'
The assistant voiced, trying to push Gabriela away from her.

Nu uh, Gabby is gonna go crazy now bitch.

'Motherfuc-'
My wife hadn't even finished her sentence when she pounced on top of the bitch and was throwing punches left, right and center, while the assistant underneath her screamed in pain, unable to get a hit in.

After a few minutes of Gabby throwing punches as her, the other girl was now unconscious and completely unrecognizable. Yeah bitch that's my wife.