I'M BACK BABY!

Hello everyone! KaiserDragon has returned and is 100% better than every!I know I was in a bit accident but hey I'm here alive and well! So heres the thing my readers, Jaune warrior of Light or Dark has been updated by my partner the last few times. Yes you read that, I said partner!, she has updated  the last few chapters with her own twist here and there. 

A lil lore of me,

See I never planned to write this story or any for that matter till this person helped me and convince me to do it. I write and she fixes it. She brought the emotion I brought the action. I wrote this story to help me with my emotional problem at the time. My escape and joy if you well.

Now this is where most of you think oh great here we go he's stopping a great story cause of a female, another great story unfinished or deleted. True! I was planning to do that but I thought about it. I do have a book with this story cause I wrote as my fanfic with me in it...yeah I did so sue me!

But I don't want to do that to you guys after all you all love it and so dose a lot of readers. Truth be told I never thought it would hit number 1 in any point or tags but hey it did. I even now have followers  230 like the fuck. This honestly brought me joy! I wanted to try and keep writing and shit the others did good too. So I kept doing it for you guys.

So here is the only two options I have.

1.delete and be done with it! Work on the other stories.or where I'm mostly going with2.Fix up the last few chapters (if needed) and keep writing it my way.

Why may ask well then a bit of story time readers!

See my partner is old school like old old school. So she is very close minded. She is not a fan of LGBT and women getting smacked by men. One reason being she had a bad dad enough said. Also before anyone ask no I'm not making her look bad that's just how she was treated/raised which is the second reason. After a few thing happen her grandparents raised her and since they are old old school. Guess what they installed in her...yup you got it anything gay/LGBT is wrong! Now I don't hate her for that everyone has a choice and a lifestyle. Also on how to raise their young different time and plans from now. I can understand and hell life happens. I know they are from a different time but hey times change and some time not people.

So  you're  wondering why I may need to fix chapters will see Jaune was going to hit women and Andromeda was going to be ok with it. But my partner was not and made a choice and wrote what she wanted with out asking me. SO now most of you hate andromeda now and I want to fix it.

NOW! LET ME BE 100% CLEAR HEREI DO NOT I REPEAT I DO NOT APPROVE OF ANY MAN HITTING A WOMEN AT ALL UNLESS A MAN'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE OR SOMEONE HE CARES FOR DEEPLY! ONLY THEN BUT THE BITCH IN THE GROUND!

Though I do now some people have different rules and some times Karens are asking for it. Trust me I've been there I'm from NYC and trust I know the feeling.

If your name is Karen and are a good person please know I don't want any harm to come to you.

So now I'm alone and can still write the story and try my best with it. Also I will be posting some other stuff I'm working on. In other news I got another channel from her It's called Dragon_of_Light and that was her gift to me as she left do to some of what I call evil shit. Since I now put her on my shit list for Personal reason enough said. She made an MLP story with my help since she wanted followers. She mostly focused on Jaune and MLP since it was the two biggest thing here to her. Fucking moron. I did help with it hell I wrote most of it cause what she did made me look at it like TF. So I am responsible and will take it. I'll work on it cause I enjoy writing.

Now I will let you guy's pick fix the story and write it or fuck it out the window and try a new version.

I will wait till Sunday  and start Monday. SO I"M BACK AND READY! hope your all well and hope you keep supporting me and enjoy my new works I'll post sometime next week. Oh! also I have to change my update time after I fix a few thing I will be able to give a more and better answer later.

Great to be back!