After 5 year Manik Life

In mumbai

Manik, Riya, V and Ro is ready For their flight.

R:- Did you inform Aliya and dhruv to come by their own

V: Ri why can't we take them with us what problem i know they are rude but still in our music band na.

R:- Coz i Have meeting to handel and manik have to meet that foreign client which he loose coz of Our band members.

V: I know Ri i try to control but no use.

R:- Hm manik did u?

M:- Naah just going to inform

R:- Ok put on speaker.

M;- ok

On call

Al:- Yes Manik ba... Cut by manik

M:- is dhruv with you

Al:- Ya

M: Put on speaker than

Al: done

M:- Book your tomorrow morning flight ticket as fast as possible.

Al:- Why to book ticket we are going by ur private jet right.

D:- Exactly Buddy

M:- That coz me, riya and  Rohan has important meeting so we are leaving in riya jet and for your information i sold by jet to save my dad company.

D:- That so irresponsible of you rather than give this bloody information you should book our ticket and send us.

Al:- Its not late manik you have still time to book our ticket and i know its bloody that bitch V and Ri plan how they ditch me like this.
Otherwise do one thing you go by Ri jet and for us put Rohan jet.

D:- Ya that will be ok.

M:- Sorry guys i can't do anything you book ur ticket by your own. And by flight have to take off.

Al:- Manik slient

D:- Baby phone is end.

Al:- Ahhh now

D: don't worry you have manik pa  number call her and tell to book ticket of us

Al:- ya she try several time but its switched off.
Finally try on reception. Where they find manik pa is left with him.
Finally they book cheap flight of today night so they can reach by tomorrow evening or midnight.

In plane

R:- See your so called bestie bitching about you

V: sorry

Ro:- stop it ladies. I don't want you two be fight.

R&V:- Sorry bhai/Baby.

Riya pov

Why my manik can't love me like he do to nandini? What is my fault in this whole chaso
Why can't he forget and move on with me.
I didn't ask him to love me like he do to nandini. I only ask him to move on with me. My love is enough for both of us. It's sad to hear but its true we just marry for namesake of business we live differently we didn't share one bed even we didn't share one house this was a deal before marry. I don't how he will react when he come to know in london mom dad is there and we have stay in one room. I didn't tell him this coz mom dad is coming for mom friend son married which is held in this month. Arghh i dont know what do now? Just coz of this aliya and dhruv Whole Malhotra, Vedant and half Saxena is in loss i dont know why harshad bhai and Soha bhabhi can't live with us. They didn't even much care about uncle company. I know harshad bhai from childhood he never rude with anyone but why with his own blood sister. Argg riya by thinking so much your mind will be blast. Only i have concentrate on my company and my husband i have to start searching of nandini so my manik can have closure then he can only mine.