Alice wipes Molly's eyes with a tissue, "You can stay at mine tonight and over the weekend. I'm home alone tonight because mum and dad are out for the evening and Felix is at Uncle Brian's, I'll come with you to collect your stuff and we'll get the tube back to mine. When my dad gets home we'll figure out a plan." Her Dad is trusting her for the first time at home alone.

Standing the three sling their bags on their shoulders, "I'll talk to my parents we have that spare room, I'll sure they'll be happy to take you in," Adam adds, Molly is basically his sister and his parents love her like a daughter.

"Thanks, guys, I appreciate it," They split up heading for their classes.

------

The end of the school day came around far too fast for Molly's liking, Adam, Molly and Alice arrive outside Molly's house. The front door swings open before any of them can reach for the handle.

Molly's mum is stood there face like thunder, "You have fifteen minutes to pack your stuff and be gone from this house," She hands her daughter the suitcase that belongs to Molly's with her name on it and cardboard box, "Those two revolting beings can wait outside, one gay in the house is quite enough."

"I don't think so," Alice stops the woman from closing the door, "I'm not letting her in this house alone, if you want her gone quicker then that us help her."

The woman face scowls at Alice but takes the idea, "Good point. Up you go, we can rid this house of evil once you're gone."

Alice ushers Molly and Adam upstairs but she isn't done talking to Mrs Davis, "You cold-hearted bitch. The only evil here is you and your husband for kicking your daughter out like that."

Mrs Davis' eyes narrow, "She made her choice. We loved and raised her to be a good girl and this is how she repays us?"

"Clearly you don't love her because if you did, you wouldn't care about her sexuality. You care that she's happy in life and accept her for who she is like my parents did for me."

"Yes well you're hardly the golden family, your a bastard child, your unwed mother abandoned you. Your dad now has a second bastard child, works in a band which isn't a real job and is lead by a puff that doesn't belong in this country," Anger boils inside Alice as the woman continues.

"I hear your mother came back but even then she didn't want you, I'm not surprised considering you're a dyke and cancer too, maybe it was gods way of punishing you for being the way you..."

"Enough, Mother!!" Molly interrupts her, "If this is the way you treat people then I don't want to be a part of this family anyway. Come on Alice, with your help we can be gone sooner." That's all she wants is to get out of this house, she never realised until now how toxic her parents are.

They filled the suitcase with her clothes and shoes, the box had personal belongings and Molly found a holdall in her wardrobe and fills it with toiletries. Any school stuff she stuffs in her backpack.

Adam heads home and Alice and Molly make for the tube, by the time they make it to Alice's, their arms are killing them.

As expected no one is home but a note is left on the counter from her dad, Hi Monkey, I've left some money on the side, order yourself a takeaway and enjoy this independence but please don't abuse it either, I was a child once too and I know how tempting it can be.

Not sure what time we'll be home probably in the early hours of the morning or we'll possibly stay in a nearby hotel. Make sure you lock all the doors before you go to bed and with the money is a piece of paper with phone numbers on it.

They are the number for the restaurant, Brian, Deaky and Freddie's numbers plus 999 just in case :-D

Love Dad xx

"Home alone," Alice mutters, "Come on, you can stay in the guest room," They carry Molly's stuff up to the room dumping it there for now.

Molly looks about the room and reality sets in, "I'm homeless," She sobs, dropping down onto the bed. Alice sits next to her pulling her into a hug, "I have no family, no money, nothing."

"Hey, you're not homeless. If Adam's parents can't take you in then I'll talk to my dad about you living here, you're not going to end up in care, we'll see to that. My family is your Molls, and no offence but I think it's better than your previous one, I can't do much on the money side of things sorry but something will get sorted."

Molly nods wiping her eyes, "I'm sorry for what my mum said to you."

"It's fine, I didn't take any of it to heart. Now I'm going to get into my pyjamas, you do the same and when you're done meet me downstairs we'll order a pizza. Until my dad gets home, let's put this to the back of our minds for now and pig out while watching a movie."

"I like that idea," Molly smiles, grabbing her pyjamas.

Alice leaves her to get changed, dragging two big blankets downstairs when she's done. She's on the phone when Molly comes down looking far more relaxed. Once the pizza arrives, Alice went around the house to lock the doors before making herself comfortable under the blanket.

Pizza and a movie marathon is just what the girls needed, they lost track of time till eventually, they fell asleep on the sofa.

Molly shaking her shoulder is what woke Alice, "What?" She grumbles.

"There's someone in the house."

"What time is it?" Alice sits up checking the clock, it's half past midnight but if it was her mum and dad coming home she's sure they would have woken them.

Hearing a noise from the kitchen, she's up like a shot grabbing the baseball bat out the cupboard under the stairs.

She tries the front door it's locked so they must have got in a different way, her heart is in her mouth as she makes for the kitchen, Molly follows behind heart racing.

Hearing footsteps coming towards her but no voices Alice raises the bat ready to knock out the intruder, she rounds the door ready to swing but lucky Molly sees before Alice does and stops the bat.

"Dad," Alice gasps, her dad stood inches in front of her and Dominique not too far behind, "Jesus Christ dad I nearly killed, what are you doing here?"

"We live here!" Roger eyes the bat worryingly, "You going to put that down?"

Alice drops the bat, "Did you not hear us come in?" Dominique frowns.

"No! We were sleeping on the sofa, we thought someone had broken in."

Roger hugs his daughter, they clearly frightened the two girls, "Sorry we thought you we in bed. We should have checked the sofa to be sure. Sleepover is it?" He gestures to Molly.

"More like a weekend stay, um..." Alice bits her lip looking back at her girlfriend, "We have a lot to tell you."

"Then we'll leave it till the morning," They're all too tired for that sort of conversation at that time of night.