"Jim" Jim answered leaning to pick us his gun that had fallen on the floor.

"Ah what a pleasure to meet you jimmy" he shook his hand excitedly.

"It's Jim!" Jim corrected frustratedly.

"What about you friend?  girlfriend perhaps?"

"I'm Y/N"  Y/N answered, struggling to sit herself down on a nearby rock. 

"So... girlfriend?"

"I- what? No I never said that" Y/N sputtered, her eyebrows furrowing.

"But you didn't deny it!"

"Look we're kinda in a hurry ok?" Jim scolded pulling Y/N up by grabbing her hand and walking off.
"We gotta find a place to hide and there's pirates chasing us-"

"PIRATES, don't get me started on pirates!" Ben exclaimed loudly.
"I don't like them!... I remember Captain Flint"

They stopped walking now, sharing a halve with wide eyes before whirling back around to the robot.
"This guy had such a temper!"

"Wait you new Captain Flint?" Y/N asked walking towards him, doing her best to not limp, or at least not make it noticeable.

"I think he suffered from mood swings" he continued to ramble leaning up against a tree.
"Personally I'm not a therapist in any way- you let me know when I'm rambling"

"But that means, but wait, but then you gotta know about the treasure!" Jim asked happily.

"Treasure?"

"Yeah flints trove y'know! Loot of a thousand worlds" Y/N continued as Jim nodded profusely.

"It's well, it's, it's all a little- little fuzzy" the robot tinkered out again
"Wait! I-I-I-I-I remember"

"Treasure! Lost of Treasure, buried in the centroid, centroid of the mechanism"

Jim and Y/N shared worried glances as the robots eyes changed colour as he recalled all these things.

"And there was this big door, opening and closing opening and closing, and Captain flint wanted to make sure no one could ever get to his treasure so I helped him-" Ben started to lash out as electric charges sprung from his head. To snap Him out of it Jim slapped him, Y/N cringed as he did that.

"And you are?" Asked Ben asked after a moment  as if they hadn't just introduced theirselves.

"Wait wait wait what about the treasure?" Jim semi yelled with anticipation.

"...I want to say Larry?"

"The centroid of the mechanism or-" Jim tried to recall.

"I'm sorry I- my memory isn't what it used to me" Ben said defeatedly.
"I've lost my mind! I've lost my mind..." he then chuckled sadly.

"You haven't found it have you?" Ben grabbed ahold of Y/N and started patting her down as if she would of had it on her randomly. "my missing piece? My prime memories circuit?."

Y/N just sighed and rested her head on the tree, to tired to deal with anything more.
"I haven't!" She exhaled.

Jim pulled Ben off once again and subtly tapped Y/Ns shoulder to let her know they were leaving now.