After a few chats, Takemichi heard a booming sound coming from out the girl's window. There he sees fireworks as Hina stood up from her sityong position as she awed at the view infront of her. But then the boy saw a wisteria plant near the girl's window.

"S-say, Hina.." the boy called out.

"Hm?" Hina turned around to face the blond boy that was in her room.

"What flower is that? Seems rare.." he pointed to the purple flower that was sitting by Hina's window sill.

The girl looked at the plant near ger and smiled softly.

"A new neighbour of ours in just a few doors away gave this as a thank you gift right after we gave her a welcome gift!" She chimed as she examine the plant.

"My mom would always wanted to have one if these kinds. She told me that these kinds of flowers are rare. They would only fully bloom in the next 20 years," stated the girl as she lifted the plant.

The couple then went up to the rooftop where other people from different unit in the apartment building was seen gathering, and watching the firework show held in place.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was watching the firework by her window as she continued making bottles of wisteria lotion and perfume.

"If only you were here, Nee-san.." (Y/n) muttered, as she stared at the various colors at the sky.

Night then came in and the girl jumped from each roof to roof.

"WHAT IS THIS THING?!" A voice shouted and the girl stopped dead on her track. She quickly told Yukio to find where the sound is coming and bring her there.

At Musashi Shrine, a demon came out of nowhere and injured one of the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Hehe~ Thanks for kicking down those damn flowers.. Now, lemme congratulate you all by eating your brains out!" The demon said, launching towards the boy black hair, who dogded the attack and stabbed a pipe at the back of the demon. The creature laughed, as it took the pipe off of its back and turned towards the boy who stared in shock.

"Whatever kind of attacks you human even give, these injuries could be easily regenerate!" It said as the demon showed once stabbed back now healing.

"Roku no Kata: Uzumomo"
(Sixth Form: Whirling Peach)

Mikey watched as the familiar girl cutted the demon's neck, as its body rolled down on the ground.

"E-Eh?? A Hashira? SO YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE OF THESE EVIL FLOWERS! COME HERE SO I WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE!" It said as the body limoed towards her as it slowly turned to ash along with its head. The boys just watch in bewilderment as the girl just looked down at the body with a light frown on her face. She then turned around and faced the group as she placed a smile on her face.

"Moshi Moshi, daijobu deska?" She asked, as one of the members flinched and told her that one of their members was scracthed badly.

The girl then walked towards the injured boy, but was then blocked by Draken.

"How are so sure to trust you?" He asked looking down at the girl who only smiled and pulled out a kit from her haori.

"I had helped injured slayers and killed mulitiple of those things which we call, 'Demons'. I would not see the point if you all still don't trust me, or you would just let your friend there bleed." (Y/n) pointed at the injured Toman member holding his bitten shoulder.

"Kenchin, I beleive it's better to let her do her thing.." Mikey ordered, the taller boy took a step aside and let the girl passed as she began to start treating the bitten wound.

"Mind if I know your name?" The girl asked the boy.

"Chifuyu. Chifuyu Matsuno.. What about yours?" the boy asked the girl who smiled at the blond undercut.

"My name is Kocho (Y/n).." the girl answered, as she continues to treat the boy's wound.

Few minutes later, the girl finished treating male's wound and gave him a bag of dry wisteria flowers. Just before the girl could leave, Mikey called out to her.

"Wait!" The girl looked at the male the let out a sigh, then sat down on the ground next to Chifuyu.

"These man-eating demons only comes out at night, and they multiply once a human's wound was revealed with a demon's." The group then stared at Chifuyu who had his shoulder all wrapped up.

"No, his body was not revealed to that demon's blood." The girl deadpanned and the boys all looked away whistling.

"If you may not notice, wisteria flowers are now planted around in Shibuya for a reason.." she said, now venom lacing out from her voice as they all looked at a certain member who kicked a row of wisteria flowers.

"These man-eating demons all eat on human flesh and blood. The only way to kill them are these 4 kinds. The Sun. Once they made conatct with the light from the Sun, they will turn to ash. Second, are wisteria flowers. These beings are rare and they are set as poison to the demons, and they hate it, you could coat your weapon with it's poison if you want too, but it will take alot of time for it to reproduce to liquid. And lastly are nichirn blade." The girl then took her katana out from it's saya or scabbard.

The group watch in amusement as they all stared at the metal piece of weapon the girl is holding, then putting it back in it's scabbard.

"Using these kinds of blades by cutting through their neck are the only way to kill them. A random knife ir a even pipe through their body won't kill them.." the girl said, standing up back again.

"Well, now.. I suggest you all to go back home safely and don't kick the flowers down now." The girl said, giving them a last glance.

"Mm! Bye-bye~!" Mikey said waving at the girl with the others.