Introduction

the people of district is divided in three categories

- the high society
The leader Kim and his people counted as the high society who makes the law and the "owner" of live of the lower class. The one that forces people underneath his feet.

-the district people
The people who lives in the district but are not outcasted. They don't have no rights nor be treated but still can work to make a earning.

-the cast out
These are people with born with curses bloodline. One in ever family is born with this curses and brings unfortunate for the family. Hated even by the family, they are the people not worth even to be part of any society.

Characters

JEON JUNGKOOK

Age: 17

Status: hunter

A typical teenager who dreams of a carefree life, doesn't want to be controlled by the high society, lives with his grandparents and older sister. Poor and looked down on his family class statuses. Gets in trouble a lot and comes home with a busted face and broken bones but again who is he to care right?

 Gets in trouble a lot and comes home with a busted face and broken bones but again who is he to care right?

Park Jimin

age: 19

status: family slave

Lives with his family and is treated like a low-life servant because his bloodline was cursed. Jimin is very kind to everyone which sometimes causes him trouble, his simple mind and innocent heart cost him his life once. Even though he is very social with others he is dull to himself, he is depressed about how he is and brings himself down all the time.

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin

age: 22

status: works under the Kim land

single parent to a baby boy after his wife passed away in a car accident, loves his son dearly, and wants to give him everything but ranking in the lower class can only give him so much. Misses his wife every second and cries but never shows it. works very hard but in the end, had to put his life in line to save his son.