.

MATURE WARNING ⚠️  (If you're uncomfortable just leave...you aren't missing much)

I relax into the kiss, as Five lays down on the bed, bringing me closer to him. I straddle his hips between my legs, gently biting his bottom lip.

Five's lips part in a small groan as he gently tugs on my hair. 

I run my hands down his bare chest and he moans quietly against my lips. HIs arms wrap around my back, sliding up and down my shirt. 

Carefully, find the spot on his neck, biting down gently just behind his ear. This gets him off and his head throws back, brushing softly against one of the pillows. I continue down his collarbone, grinding my hips against his. He sighs slightly, running his hands over my back and down to my ass. I arch my back slightly, letting my fingernails trail down his chest. I can feel his lower half against me, which makes my face heat up.

With a small smirk, he flips me so that I'm on the bottom.

'Oh, sneaky,' I murmur as he bends down to kiss my neck. I moan softly, which only makes him continue down my collarbone. Five brushes a strand of hair out of my face, pausing for a second to look into my eyes.

Five's gaze drags down my body to my exposed hips. My skirt is riding up over my hips, the fabric bunching and creating an unnecessary barrier between us.

'Take it off, please,' Five mutters, echoing my own thoughts. He lets me sit up ever so slightly. I pull my dress off, exposing my skin. I'm left in my bra and underwear, while he's still in his pajama pants. He smirks, quickly leaning down as our lips meet once more. His hands drag over my back once more, tracing circles around my thighs. I spread my legs allowing him to lay between them.

'You sure?' He waits for my response, still breathing heavily.

I nod. 'Yes.'

That's all the invitation he needs. He undoes my bra clasp with way too much ease, sliding my underwear off and kicking them to the side. I feel slightly exposed and a bit nervous as he lowers his mouth to my inner thigh. His kisses trail up my thigh, moving closer to the place I've never let anyone else touch before. Five glances up at me once more, his eyes asking the question again. I dip my head, bracing my arms against the headboard as he leans down once more. The pleasure is immediate as he sucks around the sides of my sensitive skin. He avoids the center area, causing immediate frustration as his tongue trails around it over and over again. I moan loudly, running my hands through his hair. Five chuckles slightly, which creates a new sensation that makes me moan louder.

'Stop. Teasing. Me.' I have to breathe in between every word as he continues this process. I can feel myself start to come undone as I lose more and more control.

'Patience,' He smirks. My legs shake with anticipation but he still avoids my most sensitive spot. My hips start to buck uncontrollably.

'I. Can't. Take-' I throw my head back, trying not to scream as he sucks hard all at once. His lower teeth nip gently, which makes me lose control and I come hard for the first time. He sucks harder and I ride out my orgasm, coming again and again until I can't breathe. His tongue jabs into me, once, twice, three times before his gaze drags back to mine.

My eyes say it all for him. No words are necessary.

He smirks, tipping his head to the side and licking his lips.

'How-?' The rest of my sentence doesn't escape my mouth as he takes my hand, guiding me to his lap. My back is pressed against his stomach as his arms reach around my hips. I lift my arms up, wrapping them around his shoulders. My legs part automatically, giving his hands better access to-well you know.

'I want..you. All of you.'

He smirks with understanding, nodding. I lay back and he hovers over me. Five sits up slightly, taking his pants and boxers off and tossing them to the side. My breathing increases and my heart feels and sounds like it's going to beat out of my chest.

With a loud groan, he slides into me. It takes me a couple minutes to adjust, and the pleasure is almost overwhelming. Five leans over, panting slightly before thrusting into me all the way. I moan loudly, throwing my head back. My legs wrap around his back, pulling him closer. He thrusts again and again, grunting.

'Yes-,' I breathe heavily, feeling him hit the spot inside of me. 'Harder.'

He smirks in spite of himself, his hips going faster and faster. His pace becomes a bit erratic as our skin meets again and again. My orgasm hits me hard and fast and I can tell he's getting closer too. Five's eyes shut as he rams himself into me a couple more times. I let out a loud groan of pleasure as I come twice more.

_

I hate this so much so read it quickly before i delete it.