I've been dreaming to do this kind of thing with the right person, and strangely, I feel that Cal is the one, even though we've only known each other for a short time.

It's like magic happens whenever he's around, and boom, he's suddenly my boyfriend. The attraction and chemistry we feel toward each other are undeniable.

Cal's jaw tightens before he kneels, asking me with his eyes for my permission. I swallow, nodding my head slowly. He starts unbuckling my jeans, and my heart thumps hard as he brings down my panties along with them.

My cheeks heat up. I've never shown this part of my body to anyone else but myself.

"Don't worry," Cal says. "I'll make you feel good. So fucking good that you would beg for more." Then, without warning, he attacks my pussy with his mouth.

I moan loudly as he runs his tongue over my clit, teasing it and sucking it. I shut my eyes, but then his voice makes me snap them back open.

"Look at me," he hisses.

I look down and see him eating my pussy. His eyes are burning with desire as he locks our gazes. With his mouth still latched on my clit, Cal carefully enters his finger into my virgin hole, and I almost choke because of the new sensation filling me.

"Fucking tight pussy," he rasps, then moves his finger in and out of me slowly.

I feel tears coming to my eyes, not because of the pain but because of the pleasure. It's torture, but it's the kind of torture I want him to give me.

"Cal," his name helplessly escapes from my lips. I sound so vulnerable. Here I am, naked in front of him while he's still fully clothed. But I like what he's doing to my body. I like that he thinks about pleasuring me first.

We can hear how wet I am when he continuously shoves his finger in and out of my pussy, still french-kissing my clit. I blush.

"You hear that, baby?" Cal's face hardens. "You hear how good I make you feel?"

More tears fill my eyes while my thighs shake helplessly around him. I feel something approaching. Something so strong that I haven't experienced before, like waves of pleasure crashing down on me.

But then, before that climax can hit me, Cal suddenly unlatches his mouth from my pussy and pulls his finger out. I almost sob from the sudden loss. He chuckles, but before I can vent my frustration upon him, he gives me a soft kiss on the lips, making me taste myself.

He steps away from me and takes off his shirt, showcasing the tattoos all over his arms and some more on his shoulders. He then shoves down his pants and briefs, kicks them away, and walks toward his nightstand.

As soon as I spot his huge and hard cock, I look away, trying to calm my heartbeat.

Oh God, that thing doesn't belong to my virgin pussy because there's no way that it's going to fit inside me.

I return my gaze to him when he takes a packet of condom from the drawer of his nightstand. He unwraps it with his teeth, sheaths himself with it, and approaches me.

His eyes soften as he notices the worry on my face. He sighs and pulls me into his embrace.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" His voice is so soft as he hugs me protectively. I feel like melting in his arms. "We don't have to do this. I don't want to hurt you."

We pull away, and his eyes find mine, trying to read me, trying to figure out whether I'm indeed ready or not.

I nod, but he shakes his head in disagreement. It's then I realize that I haven't given him the verbal answer.