Lift that leg up...

It had been two days since they hung out with his family and she had been at his place ever since

It had been two days since they hung out with his family and she had been at his place ever since. His dad had brought up some good questions that definitely needed answers. Like will they move in together? That simple question had brought up many more in her head but she wasn't ready to talk about the difficult things she wanted to stay in the honeymoon bubble. He would be home from running to the store very soon like he could be walking through the front door at any second.

About ten minutes later he walks into the house and then rushed right to his bedroom to see her. She was laying in a oversized t shirt on her side in the bed scrolling casually on her phone.

"How was your day baby?" She asked him "it was good glad I can see you as soon as I come home" she smiled "I'm going home tomorrow though .... Don't get use to it" he walked closer to her. "Why not?" "Cause I don't stay here" "not yet" "soooo you really want me to move in?" "Duh you think you're gonna be staying at your place with a newborn baby by yourself no.... hell no" He said very matter of factly his tone was stern it almost made her not even want to go against him "Lamelo...." She said sounding dissatisfied with the way the conversation was going "YN...." He said much more aggressively he honestly didn't get her right now. She sighed and then smiled. "You know what it's whatever you want" "now you talking what you do today baby" "Melo stop that be serious with me" "nah I'm making you stand on your words from now on no more prying things out of you we'll have a baby soon I can't baby both of you" "wowwww......I don't need to be babied" "could've fooled me" "ya know what I can leave now" she slowly starts to get up he can't but laugh at her struggling she pouts.

"Stop it stay with me we can go out for dinner and really talk this thing out when you not so mad at me" "Melo why do I need to move in...." "I'm busy ..... you'll have the baby during off season thankfully but when the season picks back up I'm gonna wanna be able to come home and see both of you. I'll already be missing things but I don't wanna miss everything I wanna be able to come straight home and see both of you not go to your place and be tired then drive all the way back here then wake up the next day work have to see y'all it'll get bad quick. Just move all that shit in here."

"Moving in with each other is a huge milestone in a relationship" "and having a baby isn't? Like you dead ass be acting like we starting from the bottom we doing things out of order and you moving in end of discussion" His voice was deep and slightly raised "oh so you gon make me?" She said giving all the attitude she had in her right to him making him realize he needs to calm down "Look.... I can't make you do anything but you thinking about this the wrong way" "so just cause it's not your way it's the wrong way" "in this situation yeah..." "I'm thinking about you though ....  Our baby is gonna be breast feeding probably eating every two hours that's your sleep being interrupted every two hours you gotta practice and play. you said it yourself You can't baby both of us" "stop it I don't baby you, you know I didn't mean to say that like that but you do use up a lot of my energy in this best way possible yeah ima be tired but I will adjust I'm not leaving you to raise our baby alone during the hard parts we can take turns with feeding and stuff cause even though you not playing in no game you need to be able to sleep I want you healthy and I want our baby healthy" " she started to realize how right he really was .... Making her instantly remorseful