Dont keep me waiting

*Flashback*

"Is that Melo and his brothers?" Her bestfriend asked

"Is that Melo and his brothers?" Her bestfriend asked. They were at a party dancing their asses off the amount of niggas YN had backed it up on was ridiculous she was just having the time of her life cause classes were over and she of course got all A's. "Idk is it?" YN rolled her eyes "oh you are mad at him I forgot" "not mad just done with it☺️☺️" "y'all not together you can't be mad you don't love that man" her best friend was starting to notice YN did in fact have feelings for him but she was stubborn she would never say it.

"but we had rules and he came up with that specific one how you break the rule you come up with" "did you even ask or you assuming?" "I'm not doing either right now I'm trying to continue to have fun so shutup about it damn" she said snapping a little bit "alright bad attitude calm down" "I'm not mad I'm just not about to deal with that ya know?"  She said calming down again "Mhm"

of course Melos section happen to be right beside hers what a coincidence. Her phone vibrates indicating a text it was from Melo. "I see you...." She laughed out loud waved and then gave him the middle finger "tf was that?" "Leave me alone I'm trying to have a good time"

"Get off your phone bitch what you doing" the other girl in the group said smiling YN shook her head  "idk what I'm doing" "throw some ass YN" her bestfriend said loudly in her ear  "alright alright bet " Melo continued to text her phone as he watched her dance

"Bestfriend what's wrong?.....you look good dancing"
"You Fr mad or you playing I can't tell"
"Talk to me!"

After YN song went off she did pick her phone back up.
"Not bestfriend!?!?😂😂😂 no im not mad at you. I wasn't  expecting you to be a fuck boy but I clearly should've been expecting that so forgive me for believing you were more"
"Tf you talking about?"
"The girl everybody said you with she only known for fucking and we were only supposed to be having sex with eachother my issue is we stopped using a condom recently and if you were sneakily fuckin other people you could've been considerate instead of opening me up to only God knows what if you were gonna have sex with other people cool but don't fuck me raw I don't care what you do outside of me"