Hela

Me and Hela had been together for almost a year. Honestly she may not be the nicest to other people but she really has a soft spot for me. She usually does her duties while I sit and wait for her. She gives the best cuddles, and the sex is pretty good too. Today she went to walk around Asgard so I am just sitting on her throne. I am pretty bored so I just end up disassociating. Next thing I know Hela is behind me and tapping my shoulder.

"Hey hellie" 

"What was going through that pretty head of yours" She said as she walked around the throne and picked me up so i can sit on her lap.

"I do not know I was just bored, my mind wandered."

"Well I finished what I had to do today so if you want we can go to our room and watch movies or do something else"

"And what is that something else?" I said with a smirk on my face

She picked me up bridal style and took me to our bedroom. She laid me down on the bed and left the room. I was excited to say the least. She had been so busy. Then she came back with a bag of chips and some drinks. I frowned.

"Aww what is wrong princess? Is this not what you expected?" She said mocking me. I just turned to look at her with a death stare.

"Well that way you will not get what you want darling. Tell me, what is it you want?"

"I want you to fuck me senseless" I mumbled so quietly I doubt she heard

"You have to speak up"

"JUST FUCK ME"

"Someone is a little needy." She left the room as I just huffed out and accepted the fact it won't happen today and walked to my side of the bed. Then i saw her come back with a box and a smirk on her face in just a green and black silk robe.

"Got you a present" She walked over to where I was sitting on the bed and handed me the box. It was a dark green strap on with an insert for Hela. 

"So when do you want to use it?" Hela said with a smirk on her face.

"Now" I said as I looked up into her black eyes full of lust. She grabbed the box and took it out. She took off her robe and put the strap-on on. 

"Well you know what to do don't you?"

"Yes mommy" I said as I got on all fours. She grabbed your hair and whispered in your ear.

"You don't cum until i say you can. Got that sweetheart?"

"Yes mommy"

She thrusted the strap into you with no warning, all you could do was scream. She kept going at a fast pace as she pulled harder on your hair. She was moaning as well.

"Oh god!" You screamed. She didn't stop until she felt you were close and then stopped and pulled out.

"But-"

"No I said you needed my permission, now you are going to suck my cock. Do you understand?" You nodded and took the strap into your mouth. She started to move her hips kind of fucking your face. Her hand was holding your head down as she kept thrusting into your mouth. You could tell she was close but she stopped. She picked you up and threw you on the bed, and started thrusting into you again. You were both a moaning mess at this point, you were both so close to your highs. After a few thrusts you both came, Hela collapsed beside you. You both cleaned up and changed and watched movies until you both fell asleep.

____

Hey y'all sorry that I haven't posted much I forget abt this so often bc i'm so busy. Anyways I have a loubbie one that i'm working on (it's Christmas themed bc i've been listening to wayyy too much Christmas music.) Then I'll probs do a Lady Tremaine O.S.