OH MY ANVOEIAEFN!! HE'S SO CUTE! I CAN'T! AHHHH!!

Saiki glanced at him one more time before turning his attention back to his beloved coffee jelly. As he ate it, he had a content look on his face. I swear, this boy's gonna be the death of me.

~~~~~

(Y/n) once again found himself wrapped up in the world of his drawings. He had been working on one specific piece for a while now. He also had Out of the Ox stuck in his head, so that was a nice touch. Why can I never get the floofage right with hair? He frowned at his work before once again erasing the hair.

Kusuo was in the shower so that meant (Y/n) was alone with his thoughts and Kurumi. But mostly his thoughts, seeing as Kurumi's attention was all on the show she was watching. "Ha! I got it!" (Y/n) muttered with a victorious smile on his face. He finally got the hair right!

"What was that?" Kurumi asked. (Y/n) --who was sitting on the other end out the sofa-- gave her a smile. "I got my drawing's hair right!" (Y/n) said before elaborating, "Sometimes I think the hair is too fluffy so I change it. Well, then it's not fluffy enough, so I change it again. It's a vicious cycle".

Kurumi nodded before leaning towards (Y/n). "May I?" She asked. "Sure, but it's a bit weird" he said. The black haired woman studied the drawing. (Y/n) wasn't lying when he said it was weird. The drawing was of a girl with a really long neck.

"I think it looks beautiful. It's very (Y/n)" She said, handing the journal back to it's owner. (Y/n) gave her a close-eyed smile. "Thanks, mo-- Kurumi!" he said, eyes opening at his mistake. Kurumi gave a small gasp before the corners of her eyes decorated themselves in teardrops.

"Did you just almost call me mom?! (Y/n) you're so adorable!" She shouted, pulling the boy into a hug. "S-sorry about that" (Y/n) stuttered, face red with embarrassment. Kurumi, I seriously love you, but can someone please kill me?

'(Y/n), I just got out so it's your tu--' Kusuo trailed off when he noticed his crying mother clinging to an embarrassed (Y/n). "Hey, Kuu" Kurumi said, turning her attention to her son, "I've decided that I'm adopting your friend". I--.. yeah okay.

'Oh, that reminds me. (Y/n) is from another dimension and needs somewhere to stay so, can he stay here for the time being? He knows about my powers' Kusuo explained, way to nonchalantly for what he was saying.

There was a few seconds of silence before Kurumi broke it. "WHAT?!" she shouted. (Y/n) scooted back a bit so he could properly face her. Explanation take 2. Hopefully this one will be more coherent.

~~~~~

(Y/n) finished his explanation much quicker than he did the first time (mostly because Kusuo was there to keep the conversation on track). Kurumi asked plenty of questions, which (Y/n) was happy to answer.

Kurumi had her hand hovering over her mouth as she stared at him with wide eyes. "So, you've just been living in the school this whole time?" She asked. "Yeah, pretty much.." He paused for a second, glancing at Kusuo. The pink haired male didn't say anything, so (Y/n) took that as his way of saying to keep going.

"So... Do you think I can stay here?" he asked, fidgeting with his fingers. There wasn't a moment's hesitation before the black haired female eagerly nodded her head. "Of course you can! I can't just let you roam around on the streets more than you already have!" Kurumi said with what (Y/n) could only describe as a motherly gleam in her eyes.

(Y/n) gave her a smile and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you!" he chirped before turning his gaze to Kusuo, "Thank you". Kusuo opened his mouth, but promptly closed it and broke the eye contact. 'I'm going to my room' Kusuo said while on his way out of the room.

"O-okay. Bye.. I guess?" (Y/n) said, giving the boy a confused look. "Oh, don't worry about him. He's probably just planning all of the fun things you'll do together!" Kurumi said, obviously trying to make the mood more upbeat.

"I doubt that, but love the enthusiasm" he said. Before either could say anything, they were distracted by the front door opening. A few seconds later, in walked Kuniharu. "I'm ho--" "Honey, guess what?" Kurumi asked, cutting off her husband.

"What is it, dear?" Kuniharu answered, walking over to her. "We have another son!" the female chirped while being pulled into a hug. "That's ni--..." Kuniharu broke the hug and stared at his wife with a bewildered expression, "Wha-- are you?" He turned to (Y/n), "Is she?" Before turning his gaze back to Kurumi more panicked than ever, "BABY?!"

I hope for her sake she's not. Based on her history, her next baby would be the frickn' Avatar. Kurumi wasn't at all deterred by her husband's reaction. "No, dear. (Y/n) is from another dimension so he needs a place to stay. So, I decided he could stay here! It'd be like having another son!" she explained.

Kurumi was quiet for several seconds. "He's from.. What?" He asked, looking more confused with every word. (Y/n) gave an inaudible sigh. Guess I'll explain it... Again.. Kurumi and her super-mom hearing, caught onto his 'inaudible' sigh. "Don't worry. I'll explain it to him" she said.

He smiled at her and said, "In that case, I'm gonna go find Kusuo". With that, he turned and made his way to Kusuo's bedroom. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea for me to pose as his brother for.. obvious reasons.

He raised his fist to knock but before he could, a harsh wave of dizziness crashed over him. He didn't even notice that he lost his balance until he hit the floor. The last thing he saw through the black dots that clouded his vision was the door opening.

"(Y/n)?"

~~~~~

Hey, this is the drawing (Y/n) made. Sorry that the picture is a bit grainy. Also, just ignore the stickers. That picture is on the front of my chorus binder and I didn't feel like taking it out. But yeah. Also, of course I ended it on a cliffhanger because I'm evil.

 Also, of course I ended it on a cliffhanger because I'm evil