Chapter 13

Three weeks later, Michael booked a suite at the Grand Palladium Hotel in Montego Bay. They spent the weekend together and it was magical. For the first time in Nina's life, she had to admit that she had finally met someone whom she wanted and was sure he wanted her just as badly. They have shared nights of passion, warmth and closeness.

The miracle of love has finally found its way to her in its intensity. Something she has always been dreaming of only far more intense. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced. She shocked her head in awe at the thoughts of the intensity of their emotions.

The third day they had lunch and at approximately three o'clock they headed back home. It was a long three hours drive but to them it was nothing they were enjoying every moment of it. That evening as they drove along the long stretch of road from Montego Bay to Kingston they could feel the light ocean breeze licking against their bodies and smell the salty air.

They observed the sun slowly drifting over and set on the horizon. When she arrived home that evening she went and got a bottle of champagne. Michael uncorked it and filled two wine glasses and they ambled back into the living room. Michael walked around the coach and perched against its back, which was parallel to a big opened window that looked out on the main street. He held out his glass.

"Cheers to us." he said and took a long drink.

She smiled and took a sip of the champagne.

"He turned to look at her, She was bursting with happiness. He drew closer to her and she gave him a glowing smile.

He took another swallow from his glass. "You are strikingly lovely ."

Nina blushed, he threw an arm around her waist and raised the other hand with the glass.

"To us." he whispered.

'To us." she repeated

Gazing at her, unable to handle the intensity, he looked away. Nina senses the need that burns deep in his eyes.

"Michael...." She whispered but Michael tugged her closer to give her a hug. He then lowered his head, put his lips on hers and moved lightly kissing her gently. The moment felt good; she wanted nothing more than those pleasurable feelings to continue. Once more he was enjoying the scent of her body and the softness of her mouth as she responded accordingly.

Minutes later he took a small jewellery box from his pocket and reached for her hand. Nina sat there with mouth frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise Michael continued.

"I have tried on many occasions to offer you an invitation of my love but you refused. Nina from that first day you walked into my office, I gave you a place in my heart, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without you. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to grow old with you.

Nina was taken by surprise her eyes widened and her palms unconsciously went to her forehead.

"Will you marry me?" Nina was astonished, it rendered her speechless. Michael looked deeply into her eyes.

"Nina, answer me." she stuttered, "I don't know what to say."

"Does that mean yes?" Michael asked anxiously but she remained quiet.

"Nina says something, don't just sit here."

Finally, she overcomes her emotional shock.

"Yes Michael I'll marry you." Happiness streaked through him like a comet. He reached for her and they interlock in a passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever.

Two months later Nina and Michael were married in a lavish ceremony, it was like a fairy tale. She had worn a strapless white wedding gown with embroidery on her bodice. Rhinestones and pearl beads were sewn on her gown. She also wore a two-tier veil with a matching crystal head-piece and to top it off she had a French rose silk bouquet. Her medium length camel hair was styled in a bun. The church was well decorated with red and white roses, the fresh scents of lavender floating in the air, she felt happy as she walked down the aisle.

Michael felt honoured and his eyes danced as he stood there and watched his beautiful bride walk towards him. He was stunningly handsomely dressed in his black single-breasted cotton tuxedo with a white-wing collar shirt.

When they were pronounced man and wife, Michael breathed out a long sigh of pleasure. He had been waiting a long time to hear those words. He pulled Nina into his arms, pressed his lips gently onto hers and gave her a lingering passionate kiss. His eyes proceeded to scan her all over, he smiled in approval.

"You are looking so beautiful honey." he whispered. Her heart melted at the sound of his voice, her eyes, lips and her heart all at once smiled at him.

"We are married honey." she said then showered off her diamond ring to the crowd.

Half an hour later Michael escorted his lovely wife out to the waiting limo and they couldn't have been happier, they were eager to be alone as they got on their way to the airport to enjoy their honeymoon.

After they landed in Turks & Caicos, one of the best Caribbean Islands known for their honeymoon, they were taken to their hotel by another limo. Nina was excited because she has never been to that country before and it was her wish to visit one day. And Michael has finally made it possible for her.

Michael reached out and took his wife's hand into his. "I love you so much honey."

She squeezed his hands. I love you too, babes."

The next day they boarded a private yacht they had rented. "We 're going to spend the day sailing, I have made arrangements for the meals to be prepared and sent abroad, there won't be any need for us to leave the yacht, we can make babies all day long." said Michael laughing out loud.

"That's so thoughtful of you, we can spend the rest of our honeymoon in our room," she whispered seductively.

"I would love nothing more, honey, I'm so hungry for you."

Michael eyes sparkled and the corner of his mouth slid upwards

He looked at her with a softness she had never encountered before. He drew her close to his body and whispered. "you're my life honey."

"That makes two of us sweetie." Her tone was warm and light.