From Creature to Stone

Zubin jumped (not literally) at the sight of Juno standing behind him. Where did she come from, he didn't know. All he hoped was that Juno wasn't listening to the plan.

"O-Oh, um, hey there!" Zubin said, surprised by Juno's sudden arrival. "You, uh, didn't happen to hear what me & the others were just talking about, right?"
"Of course not! Heehee!"
"Alright, good-"
"So. Where's the book?" Juno asked. "& don't play dumb with me. I know you know where the book is."

"Well," Zubin started. "funny you asked, because I know exactly where it is, & I can take you there! Right now! If you want!"
"Oh, ABSOLUTELY. I would love that!"
"Great! Then, uh, let's get in my car! So we can drive over there!"

.
.
.

"Alright, guys! We're here!"
"Yup, we sure are."

Joe, Rob, Ross, & Andrew had arrived inside of the Auction House, where they were to assume their positions for defeating Juno. They started heading on over to the freezer room.

"Do you guys think this plan will actually work?" Rob questioned. "Like, I'm not putting Andy's planning skills at a fault here, but this plan just seems too... simple. You get what I'm saying?"
"Yea... it's kinda like it's missing something."
"Like cool explosions!"
"Not cool explosions."
"Well... I did come up with that plan on the spot, so-"
"So you didn't think that through at ALL?"
"To be fair, we don't know how much time we've got until Juno finds out how to get up to the castle. We gotta think fast, y'know? Like Mario!"
"Mario?"
"Yea, the blue hedgehog. You know him?"
"Mario's the plumber guy!"
"Oh."
"...I think you're thinking of Pikachu."
"Pikachu's that electric rat pokemon! Who you're REALLY thinking of is Crash Bandicoot."
"Crash Bandicoot is literally as you said a bandicoot & not a hedgehog. You're thinking of Sonic."
"Ah, Sonic! That's the lad- oh hey, we're here!"

The boys had stumbled upon the freezer room once again. "Still can't believe we almost DIED in this thing. It's just some freezer!"
"I mean, The Auctioneer did have their ways."
"Fair point. Now, let's get in position."
"Cool. Joe, you're on door duty. Open the door & hide behind it. Me & the others will be hiding just around the corner."
"It might be smart to get into those skirts & take out our weapons as well! Just in case Juno tries to pull anything on us."
"Good idea, Ross."
"Huh. That's the first time I've heard you approve of us getting the skirts on, Joe."
"Character development, I guess." Joe shrugged, pulling on his tie necklace & getting into his skirts. Rob, Ross, & Andrew followed suit & got into their skirts, as well as summoning their weapons.

"Well, see ya on the flipside, Joseph!"
"You are literally walking 6 feet away from me." Joe sighed, opening up the door to the freezer room & standing behind it.
"True."

.
.
.

Time had now appeared on Earth, outside of a building labeled simply "The Auction House." The building seemed worn down & out of business, & yet xe could see a car driving into the parking lot. Two figures hopped out of the car. It instantly recognized the figures. One of them was one of the boys they had told to stop Juno. & the other... was Juno.

It was curious now. Why was this boy bringing Juno into an abandoned building of all places? Was there a freezer IN the building? Whatever the answer was, xe were going to find out. They waited for the boy & Juno to have entered the building.

Then, it snuck inside.

.
.
.

"Here we are!"
"This is where the book is, right? This is where it is?"
"Yup! Definitely!"

Zubin parked his car right next to the entrance of the Auction House as he & Juno hopped out. "Why would the book be in a building like THIS?" she asked, stretching.