Elena was in her office looking over designs. She had managed to avoid him for the first week and it was now wednesday and the kids were playing with Hope in Rebekah's play room. She was going to go check on them. It was her mother's instinct but she really didn't want to risk running into him ever again.

She continued looking at the designs and landed one that she really liked. She reluctantly got up she really wanted to check on them plus she wanted to show Rebekah the design. She went to the elevator and headed up to the 9th floor. When she got up she saw Hayley talking with Klaus and Kol. She took a breath not wanting to be up here now but having no real choice.

"Why is Davina here? And why is she with my daughter, goddaughter, niece and nephews?" Hayley knew they knew by now that she didn't like her so she didn't get why they would let them near the kids.

"Hayley?" Elena called she wasn't sure why she was snapping at them but she knew enough about her best friend to know they did something that upset her.

Hayley turned towards her. "Give me one second?" She turned towards them again she was not happy right now and she knew Elena could tell. But she wasn't done giving them a piece of her mind yet. "Get her out of here? Or Hope can't come here no more and if she can't come here then neither can the other and we both know that wil break Rebekah's heart." She finally turned back to her best friend. She had a few things she needed to tell her but first she knew what Elena had come up for. "Come on, I know you want to see them? And I don't know what floor you're on and they won't tell me."

Elena followed Hayley to wherethe kids were and she saw a girl playing with the quadruplets. As Rebekah was trying to get her to leave. She had a feeling this was why her best frined was snapping she couldn't blame her she didn't like people she didn't know by her kids. "Who is that?"

"Explanation later." She walked over to Davina. Elena knew her best friend well and she knew that this was not going to go well. She watched as Kol and Klaus walked in and kept her eyes on Hayley not wanting to look at him. She didn't know what she was going to do about knowing he was their father yet she was still thinking about it. She watched closely knowing how her best friend got. "You got five second to get away from them before I make sure that the next time I get you arrested it will be for more than 48 hours."

Davina got up and glared at her glancing at the others in the room. Her eyes landed on Elena she had never seen her before."Who are you?"

"Mommy!" Parker got up and ran over to Elena with the other three now following.

Rebekah glarred at Davina now that she was away from the kids she could threaten her properly. "Can you leave? No one wants you here at all."

"But i want to be here does that not count for something." She was trying to get Kol to take her back but it wasn't working to well for her right now.

Elena knelt down in front of the kids she did love having them here so she could see them. "Hey are you guys having fun."

They all nodded they loved that they got to see their mom more. "Miss you mommy."

"I missed you to too are y'all being good." She knew that sometimes they were good but sometimes they liked to cause trouble which she was sure they didn't get from her.

They nodded or at least they were trying to be good."Yes."

Elena looked over to Rebekah she knew sometimes they would say they were good but that wasn't always true. "How they been?"

"There good kids thats for sure." Rebekah had to admit they weren't to bad especially for there being four of them.

"Happy to hear just wait till they get used to you." Elena could only imagine how that would go she was sure then they would show how they usually were. "They can sometimes get a little out of hand. "