Chapter one

TW: Flirtatious & seductive behaviour and mentions of nakedness

A week after the Halloween party at Hogwarts, Y/N is still at Malfoy Manor. She was only supposed to stay for a few days, but she has simply had too much fun here.

As they are finishing their evening tea, Narcissa rises from her chair. "I am sorry to leave on such short notice, but a friend of mine needs some advice for her date tomorrow. Poor thing has no idea what to wear or how her hair should look. I will most likely stay the night, but I will arrive tomorrow morning" she states as she giggles at her friend in distress.

Nodding, Y/N, Snape and Lucius bid Narcissa goodbye as she leaves the Manor.

Y/N can't help but chuckle. Stella from Winx Club would LOVE to help Narcissa's friend. She probably doesn't know much about witch fashion, though.

She makes a mental note to send Stella a message. They were supposed to visit them, however their mission in the The Walking Dead dimension took a bit longer than expected. And then there was the Halloween party, and then she was staying at Malfoy Manor.

She wonders if they will see each other soon, or if the lemon-obsessed Headmaster of Hogwarts has other ideas.

Lucius gains Y/N and Snape's attention. "Well, now that both Cissy and Draco are out of the Manor, why don't we all sleep in the same room tonight? You know, like we did in that zombie dimension. Only the bed is much bigger here" he says as he smirks. Snape smirks as well while Y/N blushes.

They all then rise from their seats and go towards Lucius and Narcissa's room. Y/N walks into her shared guest room with Snape to retrieve her weekend bag.

She then enters the room next door to see Lucius and Snape getting ready for bed as she puts down her bag. They have just brushed their teeth and are now taking off their shoes, shirts and pants. Y/N blushes at that and quickly looks away.

"Um, is it okay I take a shower first?" she shyly asks. She absolutely loves Lucius' hair care products. She may or may not be obsessed over how soft it makes her hair feel.

Lucius smiles. "Of course you may, darling. Go ahead" he says as he gestures to the bathroom.

Nodding, Y/N enters as she starts to brush her teeth. After that, she strips out of her clothes and takes a shower. She massages the shampoo into her scalp as she relaxes. When she's all done, she turns off the water and dries her hair and body with a green towel.

When she realises that she forgot to bring some clean clothes to the bathroom, she sighs loudly. At this point she's more forgetful than Neville Longbottom!

She thinks of what to do now. She obviously doesn't want to wear dirty clothes, so that leaves only one option - put on the towel, enter the bedroom to grab some clean clothes and go back here to change.

She wraps the towel around her body as she reenters the bedroom.

Snape and Lucius look at her, surprised. Snape however smirks after a while. "Did you forget to bring some clean clothes to the bathroom - again?" he asks her teasingly. Y/N's cheeks turn a bright red colour, but she nods nonetheless.

Lucius chuckles at that. "Well, I guess you will have to sleep naked, then" he says, smirking at her.

Y/N widens her eyes. Is Lucius serious?

Both men laugh at her reaction. "Relax, Y/N. That was a joke. Unless you do wish to sleep naked, of course" Lucius says as he wiggles his eyebrows in a seductive manner. Y/N's cheeks are now crimson red.

Snape coughs a few times. "I can just use my magic to dress you. Just put what you want to wear on the bed and I will do the rest" he offers.

Nodding, Y/N grabs some clean underwear and her Snape t-shirt from her bag. She shyly puts them on the bed - the t-shirt on top of the underwear so they don't see it.