Chapter 16

UNKNOWN POV

My plan did not work the last time on Finn because his stupid wife forgave him!

I almost thought the love of my life was DEAD! Well watch your back Rachel! Wahahaha!😏

1 MONTH LATER

RACHELS POV

I am now 6 months pregnant! My belly is HUGE stupid Finn size.
I was woken up my someone breathing on my face WTF?

R: Ew Finn.
?: Sweetie I'm not Finn.
R: WTF SOPHIA!
S: You have to come with me if you want Finn to be safe.

R: Where is he? *about to grab her phone*
S: I wouldn't do that if I were you. *pulls out a knife*

R: KURT SANTANA!
S: They are not here! *cuts her leg*
R: Aahh!

S: Now come with me NOW!
R: Ugh why does Finn have so many crazy ex-Girlfriends.

( Btw if you don't know who Sophia is she was the mean waitress to Rachel when she was out with Finn. She is also the girl that told Finn she was Rachel when he was drunk and the they had 'it')

S: SHUT UP or your baby gets it.
R: *closes mouth*
S: Good now follow me.
R: *nods and silently cries*

FINNS POV

I came back from the store when I see a note on the table.

If you ever want to see Rachel again you must come to (random address) and don't bring anyone!

-anonymous

Oh my god!

Who wrote this note!? I quickly ran to our room and found blood in the sheets that must be Rachels!

I got my keys and drive to the address. When I got there, there was another note.

Haha you actually thought I would give her to you that easily. So gullible just the way I remember 😏

-anonymous

What did the person mean by "just the way I remember?" I must know this person or they know me.

RACHELS POV

I woke up in a house and I was in a cage! I felt coldness hit my body and pain struck my leg.

I looked down and saw my leg all bloody that's when I remember what happened.

?: Finally you woke up you must have passed out from all the blood lost.

?: Oh yay she's awake now we can get on with our plans.
R: Jesse Brody?
J/B: Yes.