Chapter 13

(A.N thank you so much for so many reads. This means so much that people are reading my book❤️😘)

1 WEEK LATER

KURTS POV

Rachel has been a mess she eats because of the baby... She is so depressed it makes me sad.

KNOCK KNOCK

I decided to go and answer it... Obviously. When u opened the door I saw people in Army uniforms, this is not good.

They told me something that u was totally surprised about. I broke down on the floor and the soldiers left.

After 2 minutes Rachel came running to my side sling me what was wrong. I didn't know how to tell her to I decided to just one out.

RACHELS POV

What Kurt just told me hurts... Then I started crying I can't believe this he promised.

HE PROMISED!

I ran out of the house I was just running around when I knocked into someone.

?: Watch it.
R: Sorry Santanna. I get it you didn't get the news. *crying more*
S: What happened?, your acting like someone died.

R: It's Finn... He's Dead! He promised me he would come home safe I am almost 5 months pregnant how can I do this myself?

S: *crying* Your not alone you have me KURT your family Finns family glee club ... We will get through this together.

R: Thank you Santana, I was thinking about planing the funeral it has to be perfect.

S: I think you should.
R: Thank you.

3 WEEKS LATER

RACHELS POV

Today is the day his funeral, I can't believe it's true.

I planed the whole funeral out and a little help with Carol and Burt.

I have been taking care of Carol she has been struck the hardest. We have been there for each other and she is a great listener.

I am singing 'Make you feel my love' just like Finn wanted.

Finn...

Finn...

Finn...

It still seems in real but u get through it for Finn and this baby. I

Sings ' Make You Feel My Love'

I get a applause but Finn would have been louder then all of them. I'm glad I got to ask him about the name I picked out before he left.

He was here one day and gone the other.