Chapter 10

1 month later

Rachel's 3 months pregnant Finn leaves in 3 months.

RACHELS POV

MY WEDDING TOMORROW!!
I am so excited tonight I am hanging out with my gurls! I think FINN is going to just play games all night with his friends but whatever.

FINNS POV

Tonight is just me and the boys.
I love Rachel and I'm going to miss her but tonight is much needed.

UNKNOWN POV

Finn will be mine, I love him and he doesn't realize it. Rachel fucking Berry is in the way... He will be mine.

FINNS POV

For my bachelor party we are going to the bar! After a lot of drinks I was so drunk.

?: Hi Finn.
F: Who are you?
?: Rach duhh!
F: I love you! *kisses her*
?: *kisses back*
F: *deepens it* Lets take this to my hotel room.

?: Sure!

THE NEXT DAY

STILL FINNS POV

F: Ugh.
?: Hey babe.
F: AHH OMG WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?
?: Nothing.
F: FUCK YOU SOPHIA!
S: You love me and you know it.

*RING RING*

F: Hello?
R: Hey.
F:*starts crying*
R: Babe what's wrong?

F: I'm so sorry.
R: What did you do?
F: I got really drunk and... A girl came up to me and I was to drunk to know who it was but she told me it was you, I ended up having sex with her and the girl was Sophia.*crying a lot*

R:*crying a little* I get it you thought it was me and you were to drunk to realize it wasn't that's ok.
F: REALLY!
R: Yes , I love you now get ready because we are about to get MARRIED!

F: *chuckles* That's why I love you.
R: Awe I love you too!
F: Bye.
R: Bye!

LATER THAT DAY

RACHELS POV

I am scared out of my mind ! I have no regrets in marrying him but what if something wrong happens? I start pacing but then Quinn yells at me telling me to stop.😂 I was about to do my hair when someone stopped me!?

S: Oh no Berry soon to be Hudson I am doing your hair.
R: Okay then ... Then I will just so my make up.
K: Oh no soon to be sister in law I am doing your make up.

R: Ugh fine I will just sit here and talk to Carol.
C: Sorry I need to get ready.
R: OMG!
C: What!

R: Who is going to walk me down the aisle?
?: I am!
R: Thank you so much Papa B.
B: No problemo!

FINNS POV

The music starts playing and u feel my palms getting sweater my the second. Bam I see the most beautiful woman ever. I can't believe I got that she is WAAAY out of my league.

I'm glad Burt is walking her down the aisle because I know how down she has been about her dad not being here because he was busy with a movie and her mom has a show.

When she gets to me I have a big smile on my face!
I was so excited I didn't even realize it was time for the vows!

RACHELS POV

Finn started the cows I was getting very nervous.

F: You know I'm not one for speeches *chuckles* so here we go. You Rachel Berry have made my life complete. Some call me crazy but what we have was love at first sight, the first time I saw you I fell in love with you.

You are my person. I love you you more then you can imagine so don't try it won't work. I remember when I first told you I love you 😂 I thought you were a sleep! I have no clue how I passed high school considering how dumb I am,

Oh wait I do because if you. You helped me out and tutored me and I won't be the man I am with out you. So thank you for letting me love you. I love you ❤️😘!

I was crying so hard, he is the best and that's why I love him.

R: I don't know where to start but let me just say this is going to be cheesy. Well let's just say yes it was love at first sight at first when I saw a boy staring at me creeped me out, then I looked into your eyes and instantly fell in love.

I thank god everyday even if I am Jewish for letting me bump into you that morning and finally meeting you. Look where we are today. *puts hands on stomach*
We are expecting a little one, we are about to get married, I'm on Broadway and you're in the army just like you wanted.

I think life is tiring out good for us and always will as long as I am with you.

F:*crying*
P: Do you Finn Hudson take Rachel Berry (blah blah blah)
F: I do. *puts ring on finger*
P: Do you Rachel Berry take Finn Hudson (blah blah blah)

R: I do.*puts ring on his finger*
P: I now pronounce you man and wife You can now kiss the bride.
F: *kisses her*
R: *kisses back*

THE WEDDING THINGS GO ON AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE HUNNY MOON

ON THE PLANE
R: Are we there yet?
F: Almost.
C: Hello this is your captain speaking we are now about to arrive in Paris, France!

R: YAY!
F: Calm your self.
R: I'm alright.
F: *laughs*

OFF THE PLANE

R: Oh...
F: My...
R: God...
F: This is. *rachel cuts him off*
R: FABULOUS!