i totally forgot the title-

A/N I AM BACK! i was rereading my old chapters and fully forgot that i called one of them 'danger dad' anyway-

   Peter groaned as he woke up. When he opened his eyes, a bright light was shining down on his face and he flinched and closed his eyes. He was strapped to a metal table that hurt his back. Gonna have a wicked backache. He grumbled to himself.

   "Oh, good. You're awake." He didn't try to open his eyes, knowing it would be too bright. "My name is Dr. Simmons and me and Dr. Fitz are going to be operating on you today." The doctor's British accent sounded nice, but he had heard the horror stories of Hydra and knew not to trust it.

   "Now, we're going to be knocking you out to see how your body unconsciously reacts to outside stimuli then we're going to do you conscious with numbing medicine. Then we're going to do conscious without the numbing medicine." The other doctor's voice was Scottish.

   "It'll take a while, but for you it'll be a moment, okay?" The first doctor's voice was fainter, like they were talking under their breath, "At least, we'll hope."

   Then something was put against his mouth and he drifted back into unconsciousness. When he woke up again, he was in a cell. The only light came from under the door, which made it tolerable to see. The ground was concrete and the walls were too. There was just a bed and a toilet that looked one wrong move away from breaking. And the door, which looked to be of the same metal that he couldn't break. He was on the bed when the door opened. His head instantly shot up and he watched warily as two people walked in. The first had brown hair up in a ponytail, a white sweater, black pants, and boots. They had on a white lab coat. The second had short, curly, reddish-brown hair, a white dress shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, and a white lab coat.

   "Hello." The first one was the British doctor. They smiled kindly at him. "My name is Dr. Jemma Simmons, I use she/her pronouns, and I am one of the doctors tasked with seeing how your body works with your enhancement."

   The second one was the Scottish doctor. "I'm Dr. Leo Fitz, I use he/they, and I am the other doctor that's trying to see how your enhancement affects your body. "

   Dr. Simmons stepped forward. "Can I do a few tests to check how your body reacted to the anesthetic? It'll all be noninvasive, don't worry." When Peter hesitantly nodded, she stepped forward and did the tests that doctors did during a check-up while Dr. Fitz fiddled with a pen.

   Right when Dr. Simmons finished her check-up, Dr. Fitz clicked something on the pen and looked at Dr. Simmons. "We're blocked."

   Dr. Simmons quickly turned to Peter. "Listen, my name is Jemma and I'm with SHIELD. Right now, we're doing an infiltration. However, we're almost finished so hang in there, alright? We're going to get you out by the time we have to do the surgery without numbing. Keep your head down and do what they say, okay?" She pressed a quick kiss to Peter's forehead before turning to Dr. Fitz and nodding.

    Dr. Fitz nodded and clicked his pen. "We'll be back after your body recovers so we can accurately observe how your body reacts." He turned and left, with Dr. Simmons following with a small, kind wave to him.

A/N kinda short but eh
also, yes the aos are comin in now :DD