The Message

(A/N Hey if you guys want me to add in the other Avengers' triggers, I need some help thinking of them.

so please help!

TW! Implied Underage, Implied Sexual Assault, basically Peter talks about Skip

it doesn't go too deep, but I still marked the paragraph

"******TW******" starts it

"******TW ENDING******" ends it

if you want to skip that, Peter basically tells them about Skip)

Peter hummed to himself as he scribbled. He was hanging out with Steve, Tony, Rhodey, and Bucky. Steve was painting something and had brought out a couple pieces of paper and markers for Peter and Bucky to color on. Tony and Rhodey were watching TV while they talked about... something. Peter really didn't pay attention. Peter had put earbuds in and was listening to music that MJ had suggested. It was... actually kinda nice. He preferred pop-like songs over the rock songs she gave him, but he actually kinda liked the songs.

He was drawing an outfit for one of his fiction superheroes, Guardian Angel. He was coloring in her wings when a sound he always dreaded. He had blocked all of Skip's numbers on his phone, yet Skip sometimes somehow got through. The alarm sound had him freeze and quickly check his phone. He could see the concerned looks from Tony, Rhodey, Steve, and Bucky out of the corner of his eye, but ignored them. He felt everything slow down and felt himself go cold as he saw the text.

*BLOCKED* - hey there, Einstein

He threw his phone across the room, his earbuds ripping out of his ears. He felt his lungs refuse to take oxygen and he felt as if his hands were on him again. He closed his eyes and dug his hands into his head, trying so hard to get the memories out. He felt a warm  and rough hand touch his shoulder and flinched violently. the hand reminding him of him. Almost instantly, the warmth vanished. A few moments later, a cold and smooth hand touched the same spot. Peter flinched just as violently but quickly leaned into it. Smooth and cold. Like Bucky's metal arm.

"That's it, Bambi. In and out."

Bucky.

He blindly reached out and touched the arm, feeling all the different plates and the different screws. He used that to help ground him, slowly calming down.

When he finally calmed down, he opened his eyes and saw that Bucky was sitting next to him, concerned, and that Steve, Rhodey, and Tony were anxiously talking a little ways away.

As if on cue, Ned and MJ burst into the room, dashing over to him. "Are you okay?" Ned asked, crouching next to him.

Peter nodded, taking a few deep breaths. "I'm going to go tell the others that you're calmed down, okay, Bambi?" Bucky asked.

At Peter's nod, Bucky walked over to the three adults. Peter pulled his knees close to his body and tried to take a few breaths.

"Can we touch you?" Ned gently asked.

Peter's breath was still quick and he shook his head.

Ned nodded and instead sat next to him, close enough to give him comfort but far enough away that he didn't touch Peter. MJ sat on the other side of him like that too.

It took a little while longer, but Peter was able to whisper, "He texted me."

Ned immediately looked angry while MJ hummed and gently offered her hand. Peter nodded and MJ gently hugged him. Ned stood up and stormed away. Peter leaned closer to MJ, closing his eyes as she pulled him closer. It wasn't until Bucky's metal arm gently shook him that he realized he was asleep.

He blearily opened his eyes to see that MJ looked like she just woke up as well. Bucky was standing with the other three adults. "Hey, Pete. Can you tell us why you panicked?"

******TW******

Peter closed his eyes and grabbed MJ's hand, squeezing it as he tried to calm his breathing. "I-I'm sure MJ told you that I had a really bad foster home?" At Bucky and Steve's nods, he continued, "Well... the parents weren't too bad... but their older son took... an interest in me... his name was S-Skip. O-Or Steven. B-But everyone called him S-Skip. I... don't remember much... but... he always... touched me... even though I didn't want it... one night... he snuck into my room... the parents weren't there... he tried to touch me... said that I would feel good... when I said no... he... changed... he wasn't nice anymore... he..." Peter took a breath then decided to just come out with it, "He raped me." Silence until Peter continued, "I... didn't tell anyone for a while... I was too scared... but when I did he was arrested and I was moved... he got out, though... for 'good behavior'... he's been trying to contact me ever since he has... I've blocked him, but sometimes it gets through... h-he used to call me 'Einstein'..."

******TW ENDING******

When Peter opened his eyes, he saw anger in all of their eyes and he could feel MJ was very tense. He looked away and muttered a 'sorry'.

Instantly, they all rushed to say that they weren't mad at him and that it wasn't his fault. Steve suggested that the ones who really needed to let out their anger could step away and everyone agreed. Surprisingly, Bucky was the only one who stayed, saying he could control his anger.

It didn't take too long for Peter to fall asleep again.

(A/N QUESTION TIME! You guys are an essential part in helping me figure out the future of this fic, so please answer the questions!

I still need triggers for the other Avengers and I'm struggling to come up with more triggers for Peter.

AND!

Do you guys want Ironstrange or Frostiron?

Stucky isn't going to change, btw.

Peter/Ned, Peter/Wade, or Peter/Harley?

Should I add in Gwen and make a poly relationship with MJ and Shuri?

Natasha/Clint or are they just friends?

And! Shuri and T'Challa are coming soon! Should others join them? If so, who do you think should join them? [Okoya is 100% coming, btw]

I would be really grateful if you all helped me come to a conclusion!

~Elliot)

(EDIT~

My tumblr is http://minnowshadow.tumblr.com/

My AO3 account is Anxiety/Minnowshadow

I have a bunch of stories on AO3 that I'm more proud of than others [but not this one]

so yeah... check me out on there...

PEACE!

~Elliot)