The Day After The Day After

(A/N Sorry this is so late, kiddos! Fluff is hard for me to write :( )

Peter yawned as he sat up.

Bruce sighed as he glanced over at the teen, who looked like a ball of energy.

"Wait until I check out your leg before you run off to go bug Tony," he said, walking over to inspect Peter's leg.

Peter sighed and waited (im)patiently as Bruce examined his leg before deeming him healed, "Just don't sprain it again, and it'll be fine."

He knew from experience to wait until Bruce said he could go, so he just sat there, waiting. (Well, bounced in one spot, but who can tell?)

The doctor chuckled, "Okay, you can go. Have a good day, Peter."

The Spiderling launched out of the bed and ran out the room, calling a "Bye, Bruce!" over his shoulder.

He ran through the compound like a pro, dodging around corners and people, until he reached the elevator.

He hopped from one foot to another as he waited.

Natasha had the ghost of a smile on her face as she stepped over to wait with him.

When the elevator opened, Peter dashed into in, waited for Natasha to step into it, pressed her button, which was the floor that led to the gym, and then pressed the bottom-most button, which led to the lab.

After Natasha got off, the elevator descended to the lab, which was stuck into the basement of the compound.

The second the door opened, he was dashing out and into the lab, running straight into Tony and wrapping his arms around him, "Mr. Stark!"

Tony grunted and steadied himself and the child as he carefully put down his blowtorch, "You gotta be more careful, kid. I almost burned you."

Peter winced and frowned, pulling away, "M'sorry, Mr. Stark."

Tony chuckled, patting Peter on the head, "No, it's okay. Now, wanna help me finish repairs on my mask?"

Peter's entire face lit up and he nodded happily, "Do I?"

They worked on the mask until FRIDAY reminded them that Peter needed to eat and JARVIS much more gently asked what they wanted to eat for lunch.

Peter's smile didn't fade as Tony answered, "Pizza," and the two made their way to the common area, where the others were slowly gathering for a 'Family Meal.'

Peter's smile didn't fade as MJ and Ned joined them, reminding him that Decathlon practice was soon.

Peter's smile didn't fade as he, Ned, and MJ went to Decathlon practice and put up with Flash.

Peter's smile didn't fade all day.

(A/N Waddya think? I've never been good at fluff and this feels kinda rushed. Sorry I didn't get a chapter out yesterday, and I doubt I'll get another chapter out today either. I'm working on the two-chapters-per-day thing, though!

Stay safe, kiddos!

~Patton)