III

+ time skip +

~ ring ring ~

Manager | Izumi

"Hello?"

"Ah yes, Izumi. Thank you for calling me back, can I assume you're in a hotel room with the girls?"

"Yes, we are now in a room and i am with everyone"

"Perfect, I wanted to discuss something with you guys."

"Ok, what did you want to talk about?"

"It's about your hiatus. It was recently announced that you guys will be on hiatus but we have a few questions for you before the company puts out a statement about it. There are a few things that the company would like to address. You just have to confirm it or deny and correct it. Understand?"

"Yes, so... What did you want to ask us?"

"Hmm, will you girls be streaming on v-live during the break?"

"I don't believe so, we would like to keep things more private right now"

"Ok, what will you do if a fan recognizes and approaches you?"

"I'm not sure, deny them I guess. You should probably say that we hope to have some privacy and not be approached too often"

"Alright, we will keep that in mind and lastly is it alright to state the reason for the hiatus. I realise you mentioned this before, however, some fans will be angry as it is so sudden."

"...fine, you can state the reason but put it as something like 'to start and continue their goals and studies' "

"Understood. Also, have you guys read the contracts I sent to you this morning?"

"No, but we will do that next"

"Ok, I need that read and filled out as soon as possible, please. It states the length and terms of the hiatus and it's really important.

"Yes, all of us will send it back to you soon."

"Alright, i have to go now, I have a few more things to check up on so i will talk to you girls later"

"Bye~"

*end of call*

[a/n]

another incredibly short chapter but sorry for ghosting you for 2 months, anyways it's just the call but I hope you had fun reading it.