I

Gently stepping out of their group van, the four girls walk into the vast Incheon International Airport. The girls in disguise to hopefully get on the plane unnoticed. After checking in and dropping off their luggage the idols made their way over to the food court. 

As they look over a large number of tasty options, a small argument breaks out between Yashi and Iko over choosing what to eat. After about ten minutes of constant yelling and slightly passive-aggressive comebacks, Saki breaks them up. Although not knowing why because they constantly clashed and had small arguments. With Saki's help, they ultimately settled on some eleven-seven because their flight was going to board soon.

Soon after they all finished their food their flight number got called. The girls sprinted over to the gate, probably looking crazy in the process, but it's ok because they made it to the gate in one piece...barely.

Boarding took an excruciating forty-five minutes. As the girls find their seats they realise they are all split up. After getting seated and comfortable enough Izumi immediately passed out leaving the other girls to do their own things. Saki took out a book she had been reading and started relaxing when loud giggles and laughs started interrupting her peace. 

She looks over her shoulders to see Yashi and Iko making a mess. Weren't they all split up? Why are they of all people next to each other? One second they are best friends and the next they are mortal enemies. At this point, she knew this was going to be an even longer flight than she thought. While all of this was happening, Izumi was blissfully asleep. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

[a/n]

I'm editing and rewriting this book because I realised it was so cringe and not ok. I also wanted to try the third person. Please tell me if you prefer the older version in the first person.

~ Sab