II

As time passed the two rowdy girls settled down and promptly fell asleep. That didn't last for long though because the flight was only an hour-long, it doesn't take too long to get to Japan from Korea. 

+ time skip +

After fighting at the luggage collection for what felt like hours but was just a few minutes the girls finally catch a cab towards their hotel! With Saki sitting in shotgun the three other girls were forced to be squished in the back seat, not the Izumi minded but Yashi sure did. After throwing up a fuss she was yelled at by Saki to just

"Sit the *beep* down and wait for five *beep* minutes to get to our *beep* hotel room"

Let's just say the girls immediately shut the *beep* up. Even though she made a fuss, she fell asleep on Izumi's shoulder almost immediately after, it's like she was a toddler who needed to scream and cry before using all their energy and falling asleep. 

As the cab turns the corner to the hotel and parks to let the very tired looking and feeling idol group out they get a call from their manager and Izumi picks up the call.

Manager | Izumi

"Hello?"

"Ah yes, hello Izumi"

"What did you need?"

"I wanted to talk about the new schedule with you guys, am I on speaker?"

"oh, no you're not. We just got off the cab and are in front of our hotel. The other girls are currently getting out bags from the car"

"is that so...could you please call me back when you are in your room then?"

"of course, I will call you back in a little bit, bye"

*end of call*

"Hey guys, we need to hurry up and get our bags in. Renee just called me saying we need to talk. " Izumi said just loud enough for everyone to hear

[a/n]

Here is chapter 2! I know the chapters are short, but the logo at the top is their Idol group logo! Anyways just your daily reminder to eat lots of good food and drink lots of water!