The Age of Steel Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Let's go slowly. Keep an eye out for trip systems." Alfie taps on one of the Cybermen gently, a sigh being released from his body when they don't move.

"Time Lords first"

********************

Celeste is the first up on the roof and she helps Jake up, Mickey coming to stand beside the two. 

"Two guards. We can take them." Jake puts a hand on a hidden weapon and Celeste shoots him a glare.

"Don't kill them." Mickey snaps at him, anger also evident in his eyes.

"Who put you in charge?" Jake snaps back, both of them squaring each other up.

"I did, now cut it out" Celeste glares at the both of them, her eyes burning golden. "If you kill them, what's the difference between you and the Cybermen? So cut it out Jake, otherwise I'll push you off this roof myself"

"W-well, I suppose we could use these." Jake gulps slightly, a small stutter in his voice though he tried to hide it.

"Smelling salts?" Mickey questioned, Celeste staring out into the view of the city, obviously deep in thought. 

"Bit stronger than that. One of Mrs Moore's little tricks. Should knock them out. Three, two, one."

Mickey and Jake run from their cover and appear behind the two guards, they put the bottles under their noses and the guards collapse. 

As if slightly bored, Celeste steps elegantly over their bodies after giving them a small kick in the ribs just to make sure they were unconscious. 

"There's got to be more guards on board the Zeppelin." Mickey says, a small spark in his eyes from the exhilaration. 

"Then let's go get them boys"

********************

"Doctor, did that one just move?" Mrs Moore questions, Samuel's hands instinctively flaring up into small flames. 

"It's just the torchlight. Keep going, come on" The Doctor calmly says, however a Cyberman starts to move near them and the quartet freeze. "They're waking up. Run!"

They run along the row, who fall in behind them and start clomping along. They all get to a ladder at the end of the tunnel and quickly start to climb up. 

"Get up! Quick! They're coming! Open it! Open it!"

"Hurry your skinny asses up!!" Samuel growls, flames rushing from his hands that temporarily blocking the Cybermen. 

"Samuel! Quickly!" The Doctor yells after his bonded's best friend and with one last look at the Cybermen, Samuel rushes up the ladder. 

The Doctor seals the trapdoor with the screwdriver and they all sigh in relief. 

"Oh good job, we make a good team"  

****************************

" Units upgraded now six thousand five hundred. Repeat. Six thousand five hundred and rising."

"You will wait." A Cyberman coldly orders Rose as Pete and her come to a stop, after a moment or two the Cyberman moves away and the pair of imposters have an opportunity to talk.