✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾

Start from the beginning

She isn't even putting any effort into the blazing red mark on her face with small smudges of dirt that looked like she was trying to wipe off. "Hey..what happe-" "Uuuugh! I'm so tired from all the running! Come on, sit here beside me!" She said as she sat down on the cobblestone and gestured her hand to Kisaki.

Kisaki had a troubled look on his face, but he went to her and sat beside her. Since when did he start caring about the weird girl beside him. The only girl he cares about is Hina and Hina alone. But I guess...she could be an exemption...after all. She's suffering the same as him in this world.

The girl was just busy licking on her chocolate ice cream as she pretends that nothing happened. She acted normal despite the throbbing pain on her knee and the stinging sensation on her cheek as she eats her ice cream. Kisaki didn't even start eating his own ice cream since his mind is troubled, and eating it would only make it worse.

Despite the girl enjoying her time eating the ice cream, the atmosphere was awkward as Kisaki stayed silent and stared at the food on his hand as it started to melt. "Mind explaining what happened to you?" He asks, trying to hide the tone of worry in his voice.

"Just got beat up here and there~," She said in a teasing tone as she continues to lick her ice cream. "By the way, you should really start eating your ice cream. It's starting to melt, ya know." She pointed out as the cream on Kisaki's ice cream cone slowly goes down to his hands. "Then I won't eat it." He said in disapproval, "Eh?" The girl faced him with a confused expression.

"If you're not going to specify your explanation, then there's no use for me to eat this," Kisaki stated as he let his own ice cream melt through his hands. The cream is already falling down to the ground as he let it go to waste. The girl irked, "Hmph! Fine then, do whatever you want!" She said as she looked the other way to avert his gaze.

Minutes later, Kisaki still didn't eat his ice cream, and the whole cream on top is starting to fall from its meltdown. The girl was starting to get more irritated, "If your not gonna eat it, then give it to me!" She demanded, but Kisaki shook his head and said, "No. You gave it to me, so it's mine, and you said I could do whatever I want with it."

Her face was starting to rage in red, and soon, she slowly blows up. "Ugh! Geez! Fine, I'll tell you!" She yelled. "I got beat up by my classmates in school." She stated as she finished the last cream inside the ice cream cone.

"But it's nothing special since this already happened to me more than once." She added as she munched on the ice cream itself. Kisaki stayed quiet for a moment. The girl looked at him and tried to see his eyes to lock eye contact. But the light of the sun sent is making his glasses glow a bit, but is refraining her from looking.

Kisaki already knows that she's constantly being bullied in school just like him, but at first, he couldn't care less since it wasn't his business to step in. "You got beaten up pretty bad." He chuckled, "Heh! Of course, I did!" The girl chuckled back. Then, once again, silence filled the air.

After a couple of seconds, the girl murmured something underneath her breath. "Ya know..." She started as Kisaki faced her. "I had fun hanging out with you!" She smiled with both of her eyes closed. Kisaki widens his eyes a bit under his glasses as the girl said those words to him. It shocked him. It came out of nowhere, so who wouldn't?

"To be honest, I did have some 50/50 weird intentions when I approached you. I only did it to kill some time...well, actually I did it to avoid encountering troublesome people who were following me back then." She sheepishly laughed as she stood up placing both of her hands behind, while looking up to the sky.