chapter 6

"Alina, babe, can I have a word with you." Parker smiled as he looked back at Jack. Before I could even answer I was being dragged into a random closet.

"Parker! What are you doing!" I yelled at him as he locked the door.

"Let me get this straight, me and you have to pretend to be going out to make Jack mad? How is that going to make him mad?" parker asked.

"He made you 'annoy' me right? well if we pretend that thanks to him we're dating now, he'll know that his plan to have you annoy me completely failed." I grinned as I thought about all the fun I could have proving Jack wrong.

"okay then, I mean I don't mind being your 'boyfriend'." he smirked then looked down at his phone. "Jacks calling. he's going to be so mad."

"this is perfect! Let's start the plan." I smirked as I grabbed Parkers phone and answered it. "helloooooo?" I answered cheerfully.

"Alina? Let me talk to Parker, now." he said in a deadly voice.

"Alina, honey, whos that?" Parker asked loud enough for Jack to hear.

"it's jack."

"let me talk to him" Parker said grabbed his phone.

"what's up?" Parker said with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell man! you were supposed to annoy her not DATE her!" Jack was yelling and you could tell he was angry.

"well sorry I guess."

"where are you Parker."

"not at the party anymore." parker said nervously.

'just hang up' I mouth to Parker and he did as told.

"we have to go. now!"parker said as he grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the closet. "Jacks looking for me and he's definitely not happy."

"uh okay fine but let me go find Cassey to let her know I'm leaving."

"Alina lets go. you can call her later."
Parker still seemed to be a little drunk because he kept walking really funny. I definitely don't want to get in a car with him.

"hey parker maybe you should have someone give you a ride and I'll find a ride. You're drunk you shouldn't be driving." I said pulling my hand away from his.

"Alina I'm fine. now let's go!" Parker said while raising his voice.

"She doesn't want to go. Leave her alone Parker." Taylor's voice surprised me.

"Taylor she's my girlfriend. I'm just trying to give her a ride." Parker slurred.

"You know what Parker, I'll give Alina a ride you can leave." Taylor said with anger clear in her voice.

"No Alina's coming with-"

"Parker it's fine I'll see you tomorrow."
and with that he stormed off.

"Are you serious? You're dating Parker?" taylor practically yelled at me.

"I'll explain later, how about that ice cream now instead of tomorrow?" I said while giving him a little smile.

-

"so yea that's why Parker and I are pretending to go out."

"So this is all Jacks fault. Alina Parker seems like a harmless flirt but Parker can be very dangerous. You have to watch out." taylor said, reaching out to grab my hand that was on the ice cream shop table.

but why would Taylor say Parkers dangerous? is there something about him that I don't know about? should I be worried? I was about to ask him what he meant when he spoke
up.

"if he ever hurts you Alina, I will make sure to give him what he deserves. And Jack too. This would be all his fault for getting you into this situation." Taylor spoke with venom in his voice.

"Taylor why are you telling me this? Why is Parker dangerous?" I said in a low quiet voice.

"just, Just be careful okay?" Taylor stood up and grabbed my hand again. "It's getting pretty late maybe I should take you home." taylor said while giving me a smile.

"can you possibly take me back to the party to go pick up Cassandra. She's really drunk and can't drive. She's also staying over my house so I want to make sure she gets home safely."

"yea sure, lets go."

-

"thanks for giving us a ride home." I said as Taylor and I walked a sleeping Cassandra to my front door.

"anytime." Taylor said as he turned to walk back to his car. " hey alina, maybe we can hang out again soon yea?"

"yea sure." I smiled. "thanks again taylor, you know, for everything."

"no problem" and with that Taylor left

pretty short chapter but I wanted to get something up for you guys! if you liked it make sure to vote and comment!