chapter 3

I was at my locker getting everything I'll need for homework to make my way out of school to go meet Cassey when I saw sam making his way towards me.

"Hey alina! you know how I have a lake house right? well I'm going with a couple of friends and one of them happened to ask if you and Cassey could go. Well he asked that for you to go but he mentioned Cass." Sam said leaning against the lockers next to mine.

"wait you're telling me that one of your friends wants me to go? why and who?"

"uh I have no idea why but it's Taylor. so do you want to-"

"no." I said closing my door shut.

"why not? it'll be fun! if you don't like Taylor it will still be fun for you I promise. Oh and casseys going too I already asked her so you won't be alone. Come on, please."

"fine." I said rolling my eyes. "you so owe me something."

"I already know what you want. Ice cream." he smirked.

"you know me so well." I smiled cheekily. "well I should go now before Cassey decides to leave me without a ride- she's done it before. pick me up at 8 or something." I said waving goodbye as I walked away.

"Oh okay, I'll just pick you up at 8 or something."

I really do wonder why taylor even wants me to go. I mean, we're not even friends. He probably thinks I'll be one of his victims. oh I so won't be. Wait, where's cassey's car?!

"Cassey!" I yelled hoping she'd hear me or something. "Cassandra!"
nothing. No one answered. Cassey left me again didn't she?

"She left princess." Jack said as he passed by me to go to his car.

I really wanted a ride home and Jack was my last option. But do I really want to die in his car with his horribly fast driving? should I really risk getting into that car and getting kidnapped? I mean Jack's all sorts of evil. Wait would he even give me a ride? I guess I'll just have to convince him.

"Hey jack!" I called out for him as I walked to his car. He was standing right next to it texting someone.

"do you want a ride? is that why you're calling me?"

"please." I smiled sheepishly.

"no." he reached to grab the handle to get into his car but i did the first thing that came to mind. I grabbed his keys from him. and from the looks of it, it wasn't a smart idea. Jack looked very irritated.

"Alina stop. Give me my keys, now." he said in a calm voice.

"no." I smirked. using his previous words or should I say word, really made things fun.

"Are you seriously not going to give me the keys?"

"nope. Not until you agree to give me a ride home."

"I'm not going to give you a ride." he rolled his eyes at me. "so you might as well give me my keys."

I sighed, I'm obviously not getting a ride. "come on Jack, please. I'll do anything."

"anything?" Jack smirked.

"yea sure anything."

"kiss me."

"what no!" I said shocked. I could feel my cheeks getting red already.

"okay fine. I'll give you a ride but you need to make me mac and cheese." he sighed.

"deal." I smirked and tossed him his keys.

"like I'd actually ask for a kiss." he muttered once we entered the car.

"what is that supposed to mean?" I asked.
I'm pretty sure he expected me to not hear what he said so when he looked at me he looked surprised.

"it means, Jack gilinsky doesnt ask for kisses. If I wanted a kiss I would've just kissed you." he shrugged his shoulders.

"it's not like I would've kissed you anyways." I said back.

"oh you wouldn't?" Jack said looking away from the road to look at me.

"no I wouldn't have."
Jack looked at me again one more time before he decided to pull over.

Next thing you know he has his hand on my cheek and turning my face towards him. What is he doing? Then he started to lean in. Oh I so want to move but I don't know why I'm not moving. Jacks lips were in the direction of mine and I still wasn't moving my head. Then jacks lips were on my cheek. he then whispered in my ear. "why didn't you move. Why didn't you move if you thought I'd kiss you. Why didn't you move if you didn't know if kiss your cheek."

I ripped his had from my cheek and pushed him away.
"it all happened quickly. I didn't have time to react." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"oh you know you would've so wanted that kiss. Too bad you didn't get it." he smirked.

"actually no I didn't jack." I rolled my eyes at him. "just keep driving."

as he started driving again we didn't talk anymore. and it's true what I said. I didn't want that kiss. and it did all happen too fast for me to even react to it. All I know is that I would never want to kiss someone like Jack.

"okay we're here." Jack said as he opened his door.

"wait why are you getting out for?" I asked confused.

"uh Mac and cheese remember?"

hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this update. I never know what to write for these 😂 but remember to vote and comment 😉 thanks for reading!