"no way! charles is asking you on a date, that is so unfair, the world is not listening to my manifestations" Octavia whined.

I don't know why the reason, he wants a date but I turned him down told him that I don't want it but I did not expect him to be polite when I told him that.

"you rejected the guy, justine" octavia said. "he's obviously into you"

"I don't do dates..." I said still my eyes on the book, because the recitation will be in our next period.

"is that     and Jaeyun? they're together for real?" she gasps, I looked a the beautiful girl who entered the cafeteria with Jaeyun's hands on her shoulder and they were laughing.

"uhhh, I'm not surprise she had confessed to him a lot of times," pearl mentioned.

"they look good together..." I commented smiling and shifted my gaze to the book.

I don't have the right to be jealous, this is crazy and I'm not selfish, I really am happy for him that he finally dates someone, in fact aunt lacey had been asking him lately if he's interested on someone.

I tried to steal a glance but Jaeyun caught me and I looked away pretending that I'm talking to pearl.

I saw him leaned forward to and whisper so on her ear and they both laughed.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'm kind of having an upset stomach... excuse me" I said rushing to go out.

I washed my face before going out the cubicle room, when the door creaks open and it was who went inside, I looked away.

she's really beautiful, she is shorter than me but wearing high heeled shoes she have this ocean colored eyes and a blonde hair, she's too pretty.

she handed me handkerchief stared at me in horror "you're nose...." she said.

"w-what?" I stuttered.

"they're bleeding..."

I looked at my reflection only to see the dripping blood she was saying, I nodded and took the handkechief, wiping my nose.

"thank you. I'll just buy another one because they're badly stained" I told her.

she smiled softly, "it's alright" she's a nice girl, they look good together.

I went straight home after classes, Jaeyun was texting me earlier and asking to go home together but I told him that I am going to Pearl's house, In a nice way.

I have to distance myself from him, if were close before, I have to be cold, I don't want to be jealous or cause a misunderstanding.

there was a knock on my door as I opened it, revealing aunt lacey carrying a tray with cookies, she shrugged and went inside my room putting the tray of cookies over the table and comfortably sat on my bed.

"are you feeling well?" she asks, I nodded and smiled.

"well you're not" she said after touching my forehead.

"I'm fine, just tired" I barely spoke.

I was feeling weak the past few days, wow that sounds like a legendary poem. I don't feel well, I often get headaches and honestly the water tastes bitter.

"I know you're sick" she chuckled and put a reassuring smile, she's like a mom to me, she knows me more than my real mom.

"awwwww my baby looks pale" she cooed while caressing my hair. "what do you want for dinner? I'll just give you your food here, how's that sound?"

"no" I smiled. "I'll go downstairs and will have a dinner"

"okay" she sighs, I chortled "I will call Jaeyun to go home quick for dinner" she said.

I smiled weakly, I haven't talked to him for three days and I chose to avoid him, I'm kind of overreacting but this is the only way to forget my feelings for him, maybe we could talk if I'm ready, but for now, I still do love him.

"Jaeyun, when will you let us meet your girlfriend?" His dad asked as I quietly eat my food.

"Dad, she's not yet ready" he bluntly said.

"Dad, it's too early but I'm excited to meet her" aunt lacey clasp her hands, "right honey?" she turned to me.

I kinda panicked, "o-oh yeah, s-sure." I said smiling. I can feel him still staring at me as I gulped.

I stood up as I felt my tongue got burnt because of continous sipping the soup, I didn't know it was that hot, damn it.

"oh my god, are you okay?" Jaeyun's dad said.

"I'm fine, I'm fine... " I tried my best to smile.

Jaeyun rushed and to me gave me a glass of water, he was really worried, "does it still hurt?"

my heart was pounding faster.......

that's why I flinched when he unintentionally touched my lips.

"I'm alright, I just want to go to rest"

"but didn't finished your food yet, are you sure you're going to be alright?" Jaeyun's dad asked, I nodded.

"justine... " I hear him called but I chose to ignore it.