Spikes got talent

En başından başla

"Wussup, snot-buckets? Don't forget to sign up for the annual. Mission creek high talent show. Auditions are after school and will be judged by moi"

"If it's judged by you then are any of us actually going to win" y/n asked bored

"Shut it! Let me finish! But to answer your question most likely not. If I don't like you you wont get through, and I don't like any of you so good luck." Perry began started to place the paper on the wall.

"Talent shows are wrong!" Owen said "there are no winners or losers in creative expression"

"Stick a paint brush in it emo sabe!" Perry said then walked away.

"I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body." They just stared at him. "I'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" Owen walked away.

"He is so tortured" Bree said dreamily "isn't it great?" Bree then walked away.

"Ok uh I question her choice in boys" Y/n said. Chase and Leo nodded.

"The talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base"

"Leo you don't have a fan base" Chase said

"I know. That's why I have to build one. With magic!"

"Well that is what it would take."

"Leo do you even know how to do magic?" Y/n asked

"Yes. I got a magic kit and I've been practicing specially for the competition"

"A magic kit? It's that kind of lame?"

"There is nothing lame about buying something off the internet to make friends"

"Nope but Leo... you are a sad little boy" y/n said putting a hand on his shoulder. Leo moved her hand and walked to 2 girls looking at the year book. Y/n went behind chase and wrapped her arms around his neck putting her chin on his shoulder.

"Hello ladies would you like to see a card trick? Ok this is your card. Mm-Hmm... hey what's that in your hair?" Leo pulled out a card. "Bam! See? Magic."

"You know what my problem is? All of my talents are bionic and I can't reveal them at school."

"Aw. Bionic people problems" Leo said y/n let out a laugh then looked at Chase.

"Chase you do not need bionics to make yourself noticed by others. Why don't you try what Leo did. I mean it can't be that hard right?"

"Ok fine give me those card" Leo handed him the cards and he walked over to 2 girls standing on the side "hello ladies. Pick a card any card. Put it back in" Leo rolled his eyes looking bored. "Is this your card?" They shook their heads "this one?" They shook their heads again and Leo and y/n just watched amused. "This one? This one? This one?"

"Boom!" Leo said holding up their cards "magic" just then they'd heard someone at the top of the stairs

"Hey L/n did you see your most likely to i put for you?"

"Scaring the devil away? Yea already saw it. Thank you I take it as a complement!"

"No! I mean the other one! Read it and tell me what you thing?" Ava smirked. Chase open the year book and read it. He looked over at y/n.

"Well?"

"Uh nothing"

"Chase give me the book"

"No"

"Chase give me-" Chase moved away. y/n eventually grabbed the book and read it. "'Most likely to get cheated on again'" y/n slammed the book shut. "Miller!!" Y/n yelled and people jumped