𝟯𝟮. 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹

Start from the beginning

akaashi chuckles quietly from beside you, a light blush dusting over his stunning features. "yeah, i see him, alright."

once bokuto reaches the end of the hill, and his rolls come to a halt, he springs to his feet and speeds back up to you and keiji. the man has been doing this same procedure for minutes now, and you were truly beginning to think that he had no limit to his energy.

the spiky-haired boy rushes up to you, coming to a crouch before you as he sits on his haunches, but even so, he was so big and tall that he still seemed to loom over you. his grin was so wide, corners of his lips stretched up into jubilance as he suddenly extends a hand. despite his usual carelessness and rough nature, his fingers gently brush a tuft of your hair out of your face.

usually, you would be glad that your hair hid your features, and if it was any other situation, you'd feel self conscious and anxious.

but this was bokuto!

you all but beam, suddenly reaching out a hand to him too, and softly ruffling his white-streaked hair. albeit, it kind of just... stays in place and doesn't move. he grins even wider, if that was possible. maybe his face reddened, too.

"y/n, come with me...!"

"huh? where!" you smile, eagerly awaiting his answer. akaashi watches on with curiosity, knowing damn well that wherever you two went, he would go too.

"i'm coming too, bokuto." he says, but bokuto just shakes his head with a breathless laugh. "you sure, kaashi? you have to promise you'll actually come with us!"

"you're coming, right, y/n chan!?"
you nod vigorously in response to bokuto.

akaashi then replies to his friend,
"yeah, i promise. now where are we going?"

"down the hill."

sheeshtoday | 10:08 pm

sheesh
today | 10:08 pm

atsumoo
yall are not gonna believe
what happened to me today

kou🦉
me too 😖

atsumoo
alright sure bokuto, you can go first

kou🦉
thanks

atsumoo
😐

shou🍊
what happened bokuto?? :o

tooru🍞
yahoo everyone~ 😘

osamoo
hey