𝟮𝟱. 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿?

an; yo

THURSDAY10:46 PM

THURSDAY
10:46 PM

"holy crap! look-!" kuroo points up to the veil of darkness above, urging everyone to turn their heads up at the endless, midnight sky. a few of their mouths fall open, mouthing out soft 'wooahs' while the others merely stare in awe at the cloudless, black expanse above them. bright stars of all different sizes and lusters littered the firmament,
and it was such a beautiful night, y/n couldn't help the childish smile that lit up her soft features.
"whow..." she whispers out.

the swings creak slightly underneath their weight as they rock back and forth so softly. she sat on one of the three swings, in the middle one while the miya twins sat on either side of her. despite her frantic head-shakes and polite declines, every one of the boys implored her to take one of the swings- didn't want a pretty lady to soil her clothes while sitting on the prickly mulch, right? ...ahem...

so here they are now, the rest of them either lying or propped up against each other on the playground floor. it was such a pleasant moment to y/n, who never experienced a situation like this. she was surrounded by a breathtaking atmosphere, hanging out with trusted ones who she could truly call friends... and her heart felt so full and pleased. she felt airy and light from the laughter and soft chatter that sounded out from around her.

"it's so beautiful..." she says quietly, e/c eyes reflecting white starlight. atsumu, on her right side, glances over at her, a lazy smile on his face. "it is." he says before his twin, on the left side, nods his head. even the twins had become new acquaintances to her, just like that. she felt happy.

"y/n-chan, do you see the big dipper?" oikawa peers over his shoulder to glance at y/n, a gentle smile decorating his pretty face. she nods, returning the smile. "yeah. it looks real nice."

she then feels a soft tug on her leg, so she looks down, taking sight of a soft-expressioned bokuto, his face practically glowing with vulnerability. his spiked hair was drooping slightly, but he didn't look sad at all. he rests his chin against her thigh, his fingers mindlessly toying with the pink fabric of her ridden-up skirt. but her face barely even heats up, what was there to be embarrassed about anyway? it was such a perfect moment, nothing could worry her. nothing.

"hey, kou, you havin' a good time?" she smiles at him, thick eyelashes sweeping over her s/c cheeks as she fixates down on him. the corners of his lips airily tug up, his golden eyes shining so brightly as they gaze up at her. "yeah, and you are too, right?"

now this muttered question urges everyone's eyes to flicker over to the girl, eager to hear her response. but she just smiles even more, her pretty face lighting up as her eyes shut, closed-mouth smile suddenly shifting into a cute grin. wow, had they ever even seen her truly smile like this before? she looked so carefree and beautiful, she looked so happy. "of course i am, kou! i never want it to end."