Robin kinda sus

The misfits had to go to class because that's what you do in school, you go to class in a school, there is a class in the school that you go to in the school in the class at school.

They all went to class in the royal one you know what I mean if you watch season 2, and if you haven't well too bad because I already spoiled it and you can't unread this lmao.

So Kalego eggie sensei was teaching them about something very important, reproduction (don't worry, Asmodeus covered Iruma and Clara's ears and eyes so they remained innocent, I'm not a monster). He taught them the basics that the weenie wee pp dong dicc goes inside of a hole, but them Shax had a very important question.

"Does it work with a male hole?" Asked Shax.

"Yes, because the author of this story has a headcannon that the demon world runs on an omega verse and some male demons could pregnant and some female demons could get others pregnant all because she read some IruAzz fanfiction. Any other stupid questions?"

"What the fuck was that? I didn't understand-"

"SHUT YOUR BITCHASS UP YOU USELESS CHILD WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS OF REPRODUCTION! YOU WORTHLESS FILTH, WHY AM I EVEN A TEACHER?! I SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND DRINK MY SORROWS AWAY OH SATAN I FUCKING HATE MY JOB WHY AM I EVEN HERE, WHAT EVEN IS THE POINT OF LIFE?!!"

Shax was about to cry because Kalego hurt his feelings, however, the doors magically swung open and they all heard a familiar voice yell.

"kAlEgO kUn~~~~~~~~" Robin yelled, holding a basket of macarons.

"Bitch what do you want?? I'm in the middle of class!"

"Huh, oh! You are, I'm sorry kAlEgO kUn~ I didn't know! What are you teaching! Maybe I can help~" said Robin as he looked at the board. He was confused because no one ever taught him about the process of sharing genes.

"kAlEgO kUn~ what is that?"

"The male and female reproductive system"

"What do they do?"

"Make a baby"

"How?"

"Okay you little shit, how about you go sit over there and pretend you're a student so I can teach you about sex"

"Ooh! Okayyyyyy!" Robin yelled as he skipped like an anime girl to a seat in the front row.

"As I was saying, when a dick enters a hole, usually it'll make semen that will get an eggo preggo, any questions?"

"kAlEgO kUn~ I have a question! What do you mean an eggo preggo?"

"You know what, look it up you fucking bitch! I'm done, the bell is about to ring! Y'all can go to your next class, and remember to wear a condom before you have sex because no one wants another version of y'all! I'm fucking done with this horseshit!" Yelled Kalego as he sat down at his desk in frustration.

Everyone left except for that piece of shit Robin (I'm sorry baby boi)

"kAlEgO kUn~ what is sex?"

"Didn't I just-"

Robin then pinned Kalego to the wall, licking his lips and smirking. "So like this?" Robin asked as he took his dick out and started to gently stroke it.

Kalego was caught off guard but enjoyed seeing Robin jerk himself off, he then pushed Robin onto the table and started to have sex with him.

Suddenly, the doors swung open, revealing Shax, who forgot his pencil and was horrified to see what was in front of him.

He was traumatized for life and still has nightmares about it until this day.