Clarararararara

So one-day Asmo, Iruma, and Clara all were walking home from school after they dropped off Iruma at his house because he is baby and needs his boyfriend and friend to supervise him at all times. After that Asmodeus went flying home because he didn't care about Clara lol.

However, the little green-haired gremlin did not go home, instead, she used the new powers she got the other day to open a portal to do her duties as a God.

She went into to portal to whatever dimension she was going and joined the fight against communism lol. HOWEVER, there was someone following Clara. That person was Eiko, she was stalking them because she's in love with Iruuuuuummmmmmaaaaaa kuuuuunnnnnnnnn.

Because Eiko is a fucking idiot, she got close to the portal and it sucked her in like how Robin sucks Kalego's SCRUMPTIOUS COCK UWU!

Eiko awoke in a beautiful field with kawaii scenery, except it wasn't beautiful and there was an entire ass war going on with guns and cannons and other war shit being fired.

Suddenly a red puppet looking thing flew to Eiko, she was horrified yet intrigued by it, suddenly it spoke.

"HELLO COMRADE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US IN OUR BATTLE, WE ARE FIGHTING THESE VIRGIN LOSER TELETUBBY LOOKING THINGS THAT ARE SO VERY UGLY I MEAN WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO BIG THEY ARE CHILDREN SHOW CHARACTERS THEY HAVE NO REASON THIS  FUCKING BIG, ANYWAYS JOIN US BECAUSE THEY CALLED OUR MOM GAY AND CALLED COMMUNISM GAY AND SINCE WE HOMOPHOBIC WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS SHIIIT!" Said Elmo in a kawaii Russian accent.

"I don't know," said Eiko "I am bisexual and am not sure joining-"

The minute Elmo heard the word bisexual he went fucking mental and killed Eiko right then and there because he's that homophobic.