Cassandra Stone

It was a summer morning.All were in their beds,resting this morning.No one was in a mood to think about working,leave alone get up and work.But she was up before the sun.She had nicely bathed her 12 horses and feed them and taken 2 of her favourite horses River and Bolt for a ride on the country side.All the living beings she meet were wildlife and the goodmornings she was greeted alone ,by the chirpy birds.Not so dreamy but this was the simple life of Cassandra Stone.....

Cassandra was the alone child of Stone family.Her mother had been a severe patient of cancer.Cassandra still remembers that 8 years ago she used to be near her dying  mother.....

"Cassie dear,see how beautiful these lillies are......" her mom said.Cassie was lovingly looking at the lillies....."Mum you wanna see the the most radiant flower of the garden?" She questioned...Cassie showed her mom the mirror.What the world saw was a frail women with no hair,tiring deep blue eyes and sunken cheeks.What Cassie saw was a inspiration, to fight for life .

"Aww my pumpkin."Cassie's mom had tightly hugged Cassie saying"I love you"

The moment of simple innocent love and joy was turned into a turmoil when the clock ticked 7:12.Cassie's mom had died or as she loved to put it "Began her journey to Heaven"

Cassie's thoughts were interrupted by River's sudden chaotic stride.A car had slid down the road onto the pretty blueberry bushes, and there lay RIVER.....

unconscious.

Cassie screamed and ran over to River whilst a fuming man or rather ravishingly handsome man stepped out and said"O Shucks man.This stupid horse,broke out my headlights."Turning to Cassandra he said"You.If you cant take care of these untamed animals then please don't roam about with them.Do you know how much of a loss I have incurred?" He said through gritted teeth.Cassie was hurt and shocked.Here lay river,her best friend unconscious and this heartless bug was moaning of his headlights.Going up and taking a firm hold of his collar she said"Mister my horse isn't the untamed one here.You definitely are.If you cant drive then why the hell are you on the street, driving recklessly.So now I demand an apology and a vet treatment on urgent basis.NOW"THE man now was no longer fuming.He was dialling some numbers of his coslty phone."Rich brat"Cassie thought to herself.

Within minutes a vet was by River treating him.River had gained consciousness but was injured badly.His left leg had been sprained and a distortion was foreseen in his neck,he was quickly taken to the hospital.Just as the young man was leaving,Cassie said"Stop dude,I think you owe me more"Irritated the handsome turned back and said"What is it now?Isn't your stupid horse reciving a treatment on urgent basis".he said making imaginary quotes in the air and mimicring her.Cassie smirked and said" what about your apology mister"

he said" Forget it missy.If you think I am here, going down by my knees and beeging for your apology;then you are so mistaken.David kellner never says sorry.NEVER"ohh so this brat has a name.David huh. Cassie thought only to be brought back to sanity by his words"By the way,you did not even have a vet's contact number?How careless are you! A complete failure in taking care of your horse,your lovey dovey horse."he again mimicried her and made cartoonish gestures sticking out his tongue at her.

Cassie was usually a calm person and never reacted much.And even now her brain was signalling her to shut up.But maybe the signal would not travel through the neurons and she said"Yes.I am a failure.Some things do fail in their jobs,just like your Dad's condom"and smirked .

The next thing to happen was a very darkly handsome man had shut the door of his car with a loud thud and speed of scathingly.

"What a fool" Cassie muttered and was about to leave when she spotted something by the blueberry crushed bushes.A large white envelope.

Cassie opened it to find a photo and a card.The card was a plane red card with a blank side but when flipped it read "CASSANDRA STONE,Barney Alley."Frightened Cassie flipped the photos only to see that among the lovely hills of Barney Alley ,there was a girl hugging a boy seductively......

the Boy was the Mayor of Barney Alley and the girl was Cassandra herself......

Cassandra wobbeled to her feet."How could this happen?How would this ?There was no one nearby to click this photograph!!" many questions wandered in Cassie's mind but the one that haunted her the most was"What was david doing here?and why was he looking after her?"

'