"Ponna vatti Sunitha Akka kuda iddupu pudichi dance.."

I defended again,

"Naan pudika kedayadhu..."

Then Mani asked ,

"Appo avanga pudichanga la?"

I nodded my head to her and said,
"Ama.."

I looked at Rowdy and said,

"Dance ippidi thaan pananum nu avanga thaan.."

"Ungaluku theriyadha dance yeppudi pananum nu"

"Enna pandradhu ellam ezhudhunadhu thaan"

As soon as I said that, She looked at Chef and asked,

"Enna enn dialogue ah ivaru sollitu irrukaru"

I chuckled and said,

"Yethana naliku thaan neeye sollitu irrupa"

Then she went with Master to their Table which was behind mine.

I heard her tell Master,

"Master inniku naan ungalaku advantage jeichi kudukuren!!"

I signed.

Sooniyam looked at me and said,

"Vidu...avala pathi ennaku theriyum..cool down aiduva.."

I shook my head and told her,

"illa naan actualla ava kuda summa velayadunen...ennaku ava firstu eduthone Hello nu solla modhey theriyum it was her nu..how can I not recognize her voice? but ava ivolo hurt aguva nu naan nenakula..."

I expected Mani to scold me or say something but what she said took me by surprise,

"She has a lot of insecurities da..all of us have i agree but ava evolo chinna vaysula neraya paathirka..face paniruka..neraya peru avala friend nu solli avala use pannitu..advantage eduthutu irrukanga...You are the only man in her life right now other than her brothers who treats her the way she deserves to be treated..she doesn't see herself the way we all see her..only you can help her in this..and its going to be a slow process.."

I nodded my head but we couldn't talk further because by then the rest of the pairing was done.

We had just started the first advantage task when I heard a loud scream.

It was Sivaangi.

Everything in me froze for a second as soon as I heard her scream in pain.

I left everything and ran to her table at once.

By the time I reached there, Pugazh had taken her to the pantry.

I asked Master what happened and he said,
"Illa da...naan ungaluku jeichi thaaren nu aarvama arambicha ana kai vettikita da.."