The Boss Baby: Family Business

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST, GO AND WATCH IT BEFORE CONTINUING, BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ, GO ON...

Facts of the movie:

The Boss Baby: Family Business (or The Boss Baby 2) is a American computer-animated movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures.

This movie was directed by Tom McGrath.

It was released on July 2, 2021 in the United States.

The duration of this movie is 107 minutes (1 hour 47 minutes)

The language of this movie is English

The plot of this movie is set after 30 or 40 years from the first movie and our beloved characters have now grown up. I mean in the ending of the first movie, the brothers had already become adults. So, Tim, is now married and have two daughter while Theodore, aka The Boss Baby, had grown up to be a successful businessman. Upon discovering a Baby Corp mission from Tina, Tim's second daughter and a Baby Corp employee, that a well-known children's school principal, Dr. Erwin Armstrong, was planning a baby revolution. After a drinking a formula that would turn adults into kids again, the two brothers go on another rough journey where they learn an unforgettable life lesson.

My opinions on this movie:

From the scale of 1-10, I would rate this movie a 10! I kinda like this comedy film so, so much that I'm nearly watching it every week! So far, this is one of the best sequels released and I would highly recommend to you readers to go check it out. The jokes used were hilarious especially as the one were Theodore thinks that Tim had a number of weddings when he asked his brother for which one he didn't attend! Hahahahaahahaha!   (face palms) Anyway.... let's just move on.

Previously, we know that those two brothers learned about love, most specifically, family love. So after they had grown up, they started drifting apart because of a little misunderstanding. Like them, we tend to move away from our loved ones because of a problem. In addition to that, we often don't talk through and settle the problem. As the very wise Tina said, "Just because you grow up, it doesn't mean you have to grow apart." As per her advice, the brothers set they differences a side and started a good brother bond again. If they can do, so can we. This is one of the greatest life lesson anyone can ever learn as this is one of a biggest problem that have existed in many families worldwide. If we can put aside our differences and talk through the problem or misunderstandings, I'm sure we can be reunited with our loved ones again. Try it my fellow readers and good luck!! 

This sequel also teaches us many valuable life lessons too, such as don't give up, having imagination is a good thing (again) and childhood doesn't lasts forever, but family sure does!

By the way, as sequels have it, this movie sequel also had some sneaky references to the first movie and some of the dialogues used were directly from the first movie! Moreover, there is another boss baby movie was announced to be in early development!!! And it could come out in 3-5 years, somewhere near 2024-2026. I can't wait for another sequel!!! Maybe, the brothers will become grandpas!! Who knows, it's just a possibility!! 

So, what do you think about this sequel? And does Theodore (the adult version) looks similar to someone in real life? Please let me know it in the comments and recommend me what movie do you think I should watch and write about in this book, I will most certainly appreciate that.

Before you leave, here's a Boss Baby 2 meme for you:

So until next time readers, watch movies and repeat!!