The Boss Baby

Facts about the movie:

The Boss Baby is a American computer animated movie produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by 20th Century Fox and Universal Pictures.

This movie was originally based on a 2010 picture book, also called 'The Boss Baby'.

The movie was directed by Tom McGrath.

It was released on March 12, 2017 in Miami, then only it was released in the United States on March 31, 2017.

The duration of this movie is 97 minutes (1 hour 37 minutes)

The language of this movie is English

After this movie, the animation company also did "The Boss Baby: Back in Business" series.

The movie is about a baby, who works in a baby corporate, was sent to the earth on a mission to solve the war for adults' love between babies and puppies. Together with his partner/brother, Tim, and his other friends, he embarks on a journey that taught him that love and family is more important than anything else.

My opinions on this movie:

From the scale of 1-10, I would rate this movie a 8. I like this film very much as it was filled with lots of humor and lessons to learn from. In this movie we can all learn that love and family is the most important thing that everyone in this world need. Yes, we can achieve many things, gain a good reputation or become a billionaire, but if we don't have love, we would crumble away. After all, love provides us happiness and understanding with our loved ones. As for family, we have their support and care in our lives that would be our strong pillar as we grow and sometimes its one of the things that we blessed with. So, we should cherish it and be grateful for it.

Not only that, we could also learn that imagination is not a bad thing and we should have that in us, so that we can become creative or maybe more than that and solve our problems tactfully, just like how the boss baby and his big brother, Tim, did to solve a big, big problem.

What do you think about this movie? Please let me know that in the comments and recommend me what movie do you think I should watch and write about it in this book, I will most certainly appreciate that. 

Before you leave, here's a Boss Baby meme for you:

So until next time readers, watch movies and repeat!!

Also please follow me to find out more about movies. Take care!!