Luca

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST, GO AND WATCH IT BEFORE CONTINUING. BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ, GO ON...

Facts of the movie:

Luca is a computer animated movie produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

This movie was directed by Enrico Casarosa.

It was released in United States on June 18, 2021

The duration of this movie is 95 minutes (1hour and 35 minutes)

The language of this movie is English

This movie is about a boy who is a sea creature. Whenever he is on land, he could turn into a normal person. So he and his new made friend (who is also a sea creature just like him) has unforgettable adventures on land.

My opinion of this movie:

From the scale of 1-10, I would rate this movie a 9. This movie is so, so good. This movie teaches us that we shouldn't be afraid to try new things. Although when we feel like doing something that is completely new and strange to us, we should be careful. If you're a parent, let your children immerse in something new, let them develop new interests and hobbies or go somewhere they really want to go. But of course, if it's too dangerous then explain to them why they shouldn't do it. In addition to that, don't be too hard on them if they disagree with you; it may make do it even though you are against it.

This movie also teaches us that we should accept who we are and not be ashamed of it. Believe in your dreams and work for it until you reach it, so don't give up at any cost.

The movie Luca has a few similarities to The Little Mermaid. I wasn't able to catch many of the similarities, so if you know, please let me know down in the comments. If you have a opinion concerning this movie, don't hesitate to write that down in the comments too. Also recommend me what movie you think I should watch and write about it in this book, I will most certainly appreciate that.

Before you leave, here's a Luca meme for you:

So until next time readers, watch movies and repeat!!