You Poor Child Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Sounds wonderful Yaoyorozu." Iida complimented, making Momo blush from the praise.

After everyone had spent all of their money on food for that night, they payed at the registers and walked back to campus with their arms full of plastic bags. When everything was settled the class brought an abundance of duvets, covers, blankets and pillows down from their rooms, splaying them across the sofas and floor until the boarded floor could no longer be seen. 

Todoroki joined Momo under her giant plush duvet, burrowing down into the soft warmth whilst drinking his tea. Momo was right about the biscuits: delicious with just enough sweetness to be satisfied. He thanked her quietly when she passed him one more, Iida also complimenting the snack.

As Mina put a series of movies on the large TV, Shoto reached a hand out of the duvet to grab some red-coloured, rope-like candy. They were a little chewy and had a pretty strong taste, and he could tell they were full of sugar; he made sure to avoid the ones that looked like they were coated with sugar so he didn't get a sugar rush.

Watching all of these new movies, and trying any snack that was handed to him, Shoto decided that for his first sleepover this one was pretty enjoyable. He liked relaxing with his friends, and trying all of these new snacks definitely opened his eyes to more food outside of cold soba... but that would still reign supreme.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Todobro!" Kirishima exclaimed with a whine, slumping over the half-and-half male dramatically.

"What's wrong?" Todoroki asked, picking up his bowl to put in the sink.

"I'm boooooooreeeed!"

"Um, okay?" Todoroki responded, a little confused as to why the red-head was telling him that he was bored; he wasn't exactly the most exciting so he should probably go to someone else for entertainment.

"Todobro! I have an idea! Do you wanna watch some Netflix with me? We can have a super lazy bro day!" explained Kirishima with a big grin.

"What is Netflix?"

"My poor child!" Kirishima whined, grabbing Todoroki's hand and hauling him into the elevator. "I am going to show you what Netflix is and we are gonna watch some movie classics, okay man?!"

"Sure. If it stops you being bored."

"You're so considerate bro, it's really manly. Let's go!"

When they reached Kirishima's dorm Todoroki was barely given a chance to look around at all of the posters on the walls when he was being dragged onto Kirishima's bed with a pillow. The red-head grabbed his laptop from his desk and placed it infront of them, signing into his account.

"Netflix is a streaming account for films, meaning that for a monthly fee you can watch movies, TV shows and documentaries as much as you want!" 

"What sort of things do you like to watch?" Todoroki asked.

"I'm glad you asked. Prepare to be amazed!" 

Kirishima clicked on a film and dramatically pointed at it with a big smile. It was a super manly films, one of his favourites of all time.

"Mean Girls." Shoto read. "Well that's a big plot spoiler."

Kirishima laughed before dumping a big red blanket on top of them, Todoroki copying him getting comfortable since he knew he wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. The red-head definitely liked this film, if seeing him mouth every single line from the corner of his eye counts, but he also liked it himself. 'Chick-flicks' as they were called weren't really his favourite, but he didn't mind watching it to spend time with a classmate; he was happy Kirishima was no longer bored.