6: KIRA (Japanese); Meaning: Biggest Pain In The Ass

Start from the beginning

What the hell? There's no way I'm not dreaming this

She stepped over rubble and ran inside. With the hood being so far down she bumped into someone.

Y/n was cautious in looking up and sighed a breath a of relief when it was Mr. Yagami.

Hesitant in lowering her guard, she pulled her hood off anyway.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, you are supposed to be in the hospital,"

"I couldn't stand by and watch this." He said

" Me either, let's go get those tapes Mr. Yagami."

He gave a firm nod to the girl. He pulled out his gun and held it at his side as they hurriedly walked, trying to find where they were playing the tapes.

Once they found the room, Mr. Yagami pointed his gun and yelled, "Alright! I am Chief of the NPA and this is a detective on the Kira investigation. Give us the tapes now!"

It was a bit weird having Mr. Yagami refer to her as detective but she liked it.

"We have orders from Kira!" Hitoshi Demegawa said in a panic, she assumed he ran things around here, " We'll die if-'

The girl clenched her teeth as her patience was wearing thin, " Listen!" Y/n snatched Mr. Yagami's gun and pressed the *barrel to Demegawa's forehead, *cocking the gun.

"Y/n !" Mr. Yagami cried in shock.

" You either die by Kira or die by me, choose wisely."

"Alright alright!" he says on the verge of tears.

Once the tapes were in Y/n's possession she handed the gun back to its owner.

"I am going to call Ryuzaki."

She nodded.

When Mr. Yagami does so, she heard L's voice very faint over the phone.

"Y/n is also here."

She cringed, she hoped he wouldn't have mentioned that small detail. He handed her the phone.

Crap, he wants to talk to me

The girl exhaled harshly and brought the phone up to her ear.

"Hey pandas. It's been a while. How are you?"

"What are you doing?" He asked a bit sternly, referring to what was she doing there with a man who also shouldn't have been there.

"Talking to you silly."

Even when he was clearly upset with her she found a way to make him hold back a smile.

"Listen to me carefully, in exactly 5 minutes I want you both to walk out the front entrance. I trust you will take care of Mr. Yagami."

"Yes sir."

" I will deal with you when you return."

Once their conversation ended she muttered, "Crap."

Y/n did as L instructed and he did not disappoint. There were police officers who wore masks and had shields to protect them from Kira.

There was a car waiting for the two.

Mr. Yagami went for the driver's seat and Y/n went for the passenger's. There was no way she was driving. She hadn't driven since the accident.

They both took the time to dwell in the silence and enjoy the ride.