Holder of the Fate Tenchuusatu

Start from the beginning

'Well now Masterpiece.... what will be your next move after all this is settled? I realllyyy can't wait to see.'

Flashback end:

3rd person POV:

Time: 8:15 am

Location: Cruise ship theater

CHAOS.

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written. - Henry Miller

"My son.... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka will be enlisted into the 4th Generation of the White room."

"NOOOO! NOOO!" Ichinose in all her life has never screamed so hard as she has done today.

"KARUIZAWA-SAN! Sensei! Sensei! K-Karuizawa-san s-she won't wake up! What do I do! What do I do!" Sato was holding onto the ghastly pale Kei who fainted upon hearing her boyfriend's name come from Professor Ayanokoji.

"HE'S YOUR SON! HOW COULD YOU!" The once cold, collected Ice queen Horikita was now screaming at the man on the screen.

"Shiina-san....Shiina-san wake up! R-Ryuen-san it's Shiina-san she passed out too, w-what do we do?"

"Sakagami! You useless shit, bring your old ass over here and help us.... donkey!" Ryuen barked at his homeroom teacher, whom author-san forgot even existed decided to give him some spotlight.

"O-okay j-just relax, she'll be okay, just keep her cool and let her rest." Terrified of Ryuen who looked like he was going to slug him at any moment; Sakagami complied with his orders.

Koenji was unfazed, however he stared at the screen seeming to be deep in thought.

"AGENT T, YOU BASTARD! YOU KNEW ALL ALONG, DIDN'T YOU!"

Sudo no longer in control of himself jumped on the stage and punched Agent T in the face, better put Agent T decided to let him do so. Agent T was unfazed but fixed his mask that was slightly crooked from Sudo's punch and stared at the chaotic theater.

"S-Sudo-kun.... please.... stop...." Horikita meekly said while looking down at her feet.

"Tch"

Sudo stormed his way back to where Ike was crouched down hugging his crying girlfriend Shinohara. Even the students who weren't acquainted with Ayanokoji or didn't think much of him were devastated, realizing that a classmate of theirs, someone their own age would have to live in the White Room. What made it worst was that they just witnessed Professor Ayanokoji declare it will be his own son being put into that hell.

Sakayanagi, whom stayed silent throughout the confrontation, glared at Agent T, 'When Sudo-kun hit Agent T, the mask shifted revealing a portion of Agent T's face....is tha-'

"Hime, are you alright? Everyone in our class is concerned about you and your heart.... in between all their crying that is." Hashimoto asked muttering that last part.

"Fufu, I'm grateful for everyone's concern. Thankfully my frail heart is strong enough to handle this unforeseen turn of events, there's no need to worry about me." Lying through her teeth Sakayanagi then turned to her crying class.

"AIRI, w-where are you going!?" "Keisei, Akito chase after her!"

Haruka unable to handle anymore had to sit down as Airi was running crying towards the locked exit. Having a crush on Kiyotaka ever since he saved her from Yukitsu Kusuda, the former store clerk who attempted to sexually assault her, she had fallen for him. After the 'Ayanokoji group' was formed she was happy to spend more time with Kiyotaka. To be near him. To try to grow closer to him.... and to now know her crush was going to experience the hell that was the White Room.... her heart broke in two.